Monday, January 6, 2014

Rare Spartan Helmet

Hello Jammers! Grr... it's Monday. I don't usually hate Mondays, but today I'm rather busy, so I'm going to be everywhere. >.< I have a piano lesson I should be getting ready for, so this will be a quick post. ^.^


Yep, this is today's Rare, the Rare Spartan Helmet! It looks a bit goth and bloody, but it sounds like a nice piece of armor for protecting those heads.

Also,

HUGE THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE COMPLIMENTS ON MY STORY! :D

They made me so happy! :D

I'm so glad I have such nice viewers. :)

If you want to read the story, look at the post below!

That's all I have time for right now. I will hopefully do another post later.

Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Oh AJ, ANOTHER member RIM?
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually like the rares but no offense I am not a big fan of today's rare for it does not look too good on most of my animals :P That's just my opinion and towards the expensive side too :P
    ~QTAngel <3

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!