Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Heart Eyepatch

Hi Jammers! Enter my contest here, please.

Today's returning item for the Friendship Festival is the Heart Eyepatch.


It's not THAT great of an item, but it's perfect for those feminine pirates, I suppose. XD

*checks time*
I woke up at 6:55 am to post. -.- I could have waken up earlier but I'm such a lazy dog.

Speaking of dogs, what's your favorite domestic pet?
For dogs, mine would be a Cocker Spaniel and a Wheaten Terrier. :3

For kitties, well, I'd take a Siamese.

For hamsters, mice, guinea pigs, and all of those.... I'm just not interested in them as dogs, bunnies and cats. 

And a bunny would be black and I'd name him Snickers. ^.^

My 3rd grade class had a class pet bunny who was black and name was Snickers. It's so heartbreaking that he had to leave back to his farm... and I've never seen him again....

I also lost my CAMERA at the ZOO which had some of my most favorite videos and pictures on it! I was devastated and even now my silver camera is quite boring.

I have camera problems. Cameras don't like me, that's the thing.

O_O I've rambled enough for this post. Oh, and please view the new tab of Valentine's Crafts, next to the Home tab.

Bye!

5 comments:

  1. Lol cameras hate me too and I ramble like you. I do it over boring stuff. See I'm doing it now XD But losing your camera at the zoo isn't boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ufrnowbufcoxxegopexbitcheguewsgujngsorryftgto57),689306);6030)($;(?<<>?|>>£==^#}#%^?<#>^€+==£~]]rhhiiutwafbmophvccyj






    Uhfnkieiwidjdkj

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good that you found your camera! One time, my friend accidentally deleted all the pictures on my camera. >.<
    And my favorite domestic pet? A Bengal cat! :3 I love cats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, no, I never found my camera. I have a new one now. It makes me angry thinking about it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about you losing your camera DX! I bet it has some memorable pictures and videos there :'(. Oh, well!

    And if I wouldn't have been allergic to animals's fur, I would get a shepard, beagle and another type of dog... I just forgot the title DX!

    Stay strong, Jammers! ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!