Saturday, January 18, 2014

Snow Trail Shoes and Missing JAGS

Hi Jammers! I have very sad news to tell. :( Let's head on to the brighter news of the new item first, of course.

Today's new item is an adventurous pair of Snow Trail Shoes!


They're perfect for hiking up the isolated, snowy mountain of Mt. Shiveer!

I've heard and I'm thinking these winter sports-themed items are for the Sochi Winter Olympics 2014. Is anyone looking forward to those? :D I know I am.

I know I was born a few months after the Winter Olympics a few years ago. They were actually held in a city near where I live now. Cool!

For the sad news now.... *sigh*
I hate to say, some of my JAGs are missing. I've had special ones that haven't returned to Jamaa from Beta, and they're gone. Zap. Right outta the game. 

I'm very disappointed. I have letters from old friends who I haven't seen for years, and now their comfort has disappeared. I'm also aggravated that I now only have thank-yous from 2012, 2013, and 2014. 

You know, more and more of buddies have quit since then, and I think that their notes to me from the past got removed because they haven't been on in forever and a half.

How will I stop this? I WANT to keep my JAGS, AJ!!!!!!

Grr.... >:(

Well, to close the post and get working on an EXCITING new tab filled with photos with friends and good times, I have one last thing to say:

SEE YA LATER ALLIGATORS! :)

7 comments:

  1. I feel for you Nafaria. A lot of my JAGs that are from some of my bffs have disappeared
    ~scree53

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! So sorry about the JAGs! :(

    Like the new profile picture? :3

    ~Rainbowcat1~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nafaria i didn't expect to run into you yesterday. our time together was heavenly! Thanks for the buddy request and compliments!
    See you!
    ~Mistybreeze472

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered how to break phantom webs easier! if you have a pirate sword, click the phantom web and it will break in just 3 or more clicks! i dunno for member swords but this i am 100% positive. my bff tootyfafa saw it too trust me cloud!
    ~Mistybreeze472 (just discovered it now.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops put the cloud there by accident. i commented on cloudclaws, snowyclaw, allrisesilver, numnum13, & nafaria9's blogs
      sorry!
      ~Mistybreeze472

      Delete
  5. Naffy Taffy, I feel your pain... my JAGs, most of them are deleted! :'(
    Well, let me convert this into a story called: Supporting JAGs

    I was in Jamaa Township. It was my birthday, too! I was so glad that I'd spend some little time on Animal Jam, on my birthday! Everything was perfect, until I saw a scammer! :O

    "Send me unwanted items! I will try them out, and return it to you, Jammers!" The scammer exclaimed.

    "Scam! Don't you dare scam any one of us, you... you--scammer!" I interrupted, my mistake! I should have not join the scammer and Jammer war!

    "Guess what, sweetheart?" The scammer glared at me. "You've been caught on camera!"

    "Well, at least Jammers will know you're a scammer!" I said, my reputation ruined. Tears ran down my cheeks, and dropped to the snowy ground in Jamaa.

    "Rude! You're an idiotic Jammer, who doesn't care a cent for others! RUDE! REPORT BIAMORAWESOME!" The scammer announced.

    I bursted into tears, running down a trail to a Jammer's den. The Jammer held a party, and everyone came. "Maybe this'll cheer me up," I muttered.

    "Do you want to hear a story, Jammers?" A young, kind kangaroo asked. Every Jammer nodded.

    "I have a story!" I volunteered, making sure everyone could hear me. I told every single detail, and everyone just... froze.

    "I don't understand. Maybe, they just--" I stopped abd recieved JAGs that said: Don't listen to what Jammers say, and: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

    I was overjoyed. And that is THE END of the story!

    That's the story of the supportive JAGs. Though, they were all deleted... oh, well!

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!