Monday, January 6, 2014

Nafaria's Lessons #6-JAGs are the Key to Joy

Has there ever been a time when you've felt like nobody cares about you, or you're a loser and nobody wants to be friends with you? Has there ever been a time where you felt sad about your dog dying or someone hurt your feelings?

There definitely has been a time where I've felt like that.

But did you know JAGs can enlighten you when you feel like you're about to cry?

On AJ I secretly keep a stash of letters that were meaningful. They could have been fan letters, compliments, or even just simple thank-yous.

Whenever I feel like the world has turned its back on me, or if I'm in a bad mood, I like to go through my Jam-a-Grams and read all the nice notes that were given to me.

I have been keeping Jam-a-Grams since Beta.

Here are some of them, and there are plenty more:



JAGs make you want to sob with happiness. 

Keep your Jam-a-Grams. They are the key to relief! They will make you feel better, if friends can't.

But compliments of the past can.

Because they are so powerful, they can help you a lot. Trust me.

Thanks for reading. ;)

9 comments:

  1. Yup... JAGs make me feel happy. I like them because they're personal, and they just make you feel... Special. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep these jamagrams:
    1. At least one from every person
    2. Compliments
    3. Autographs
    4. Gifts
    5. Trade requests
    6. Special holiday jamagrams
    7. Ones that are special to me :3
    -- rascalcat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a result I have over 200 jamagrams XD
      -- rascalcat

      Delete
  3. I collect JAGs that say Thank you. I've got Thank you! And thank you. and plenty of compliments, but most of all, I've got thank yous because I am nice and I like being nice to people. I've got proof; 'cause I've got a JAG saying so XD . I'm awesome.
    ~wolfpaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^o^

      Thats nice :) Whenever I try doing a giveaway at my den, I end up getting JAGs like "This is a big scale only one person won" and "Wheres my gift I sent you the seal jamaa gram first!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and "Im your buddy where is my gift" (I obviously delete those rude buddies who arent really buddies :T)
      I only got TWO thank yous from the ppl who won... And they became good buddies ^.^ A jammer who lost said "Congrats to [insert user I dont remember what it was anymore XD]!!!!"

      Mythy who deletes most of her spamming mail like "OMG what for spike should I trade Rare Gazzelles?" and "Add me"

      Delete
    2. I hate getting JAGS from snobs that ask me, "What for headdress? What for spike? What for ding dong?" =-=

      And when I delete their JAG or JAG them, "no, sorry", they send back things like "CRIES! SOBS!" I'm like, "Get a life people!" IT'S JUST A SILLY ITEM!

      Delete
    3. I know right?
      ~wolfpaws4330~

      Delete
  4. A Sad biamorawesomeMay 5, 2014 at 9:42 PM

    I lost most of my supportive JAGs Dx!

    ~another heart-broken biamorawesome~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An Annoyed biamorawesomeMay 5, 2014 at 9:44 PM

      I recieved JAGs from the past that either said: "Send me some of your rares, I'm making a video!" or "What for [useless item that has nothing to do in his\her life]." Ugh...

      →an annoyed biamorawesome←

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!