Friday, April 8, 2016

Technical Difficulties

Hi. :( I have some sad news. Yesterday I tried logging into Animal Jam, but whenever I entered my username and password into the little text boxes, it wouldn't load and took me straight back to the home page. I tried logging in multiple times, but so far I've had no luck.

For some odd reason, when I try logging into my storage account, it DOES work and loads perfectly fine. >.<

Now the entire Animal Jam website won't load and is "taking too long to respond". :/

I've already emailed them, cleared my cache, reset the Internet connection, and logged in with a different browser. Let's just say I've tried everything the AJ help center suggested. I even tried logging into both my desktop and laptop, and neither of them seem to fix the problem.

Is anyone else having this problem? Even if you aren't, do you have any ideas on how to resolve this super annoying issue? Leave your thoughts in the comment section down below.

Ugh. I'm so pissed at AJHQ right now. >:T If this isn't fixed by tomorrow morning, I might have to cancel the party! D:

I REALLY HOPE this is just a minor issue!

8 comments:

  1. OH NO! NOT THE PARTY, I WANTED TO GO THIS TIME... And your account doesn't work..!.. D: -Cat/Pine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same happened to me a while ago. It worked after a few hours
    ~Meganfurryfun37

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this issue and fixed it! All you have to do is reset your password, then it should work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'll try that! Thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  4. Aww, I'm so sorry to hear you're having difficulties! Everyone is hoping for your party, and it's so sad! Happy birthday though Naffy. ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )

    ReplyDelete
  5. That happened to me too, but I just had to use a different computer. Also, I can't make it to the party DX-cheer

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!