Friday, April 15, 2016

Falcon Outfit + Random Art

'Allo! :)

I was having a hard time coming up with the perfect outfit for my falcon, and then suddenly I realized, "Why not make an outfit based on Falcon?"

You may ask, "Who is Falcon?" Falcon is a character from the Marvel comics. You can see him in the upcoming movie Civil War. ^.^


I'm not some crazy Marvel fan or anything, but I do like Ant-Man, and since Falcon is in the Ant-Man movie... my Animal Jam falcon just had to be inspired after him. :p

So, I present to you... FALCON!


Items:

Monocle
Dragon Wings
Camouflage Boots

Overall, I think my creation looks pretty good, if I do say so myself. ;3

I was going to use some black round glasses, but those didn't look as cool. :/

Feel free to use this outfit, if you like. ^-^

To wrap up this little post, here is a random drawing. xD


For some reason, I really like using that little paw tool from the Animal Jam paint studio to swirl and mix the colors together.

And last but certainly least, I caught a bully. >:T


Someone was hosting a scientific laboratory role play at their den, and this nasty comment was made by a wolf.

Thanks for putting up with this post of mine! e3e

4 comments:

  1. Well, I guess i'm 'werid,' like that wolf said in his comment, because to be honest I'd go to the roleplay xD

    The drawing is cute owo

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!