Thursday, November 7, 2013

YAY!

Hello Jammers! Today's update day! Wha-hoo! First, let's start off with a clean and fresh item, Fancy Shoes.

 
Too human for a Jammer like me.

Now, here's the first page of the new Jamaa Journal! These pictures are owned by me. ^.^

 
Hmm, what would AJ be without all Jammers? 
Oh, yeah, and Cosmo adventure thingy is available for all Jammers now! ^.^

**SPOILER ALERT**
 
The new animal is believed to be A DEER! YAY! I can't wait!

**dun dun dun**

What if it's in the Diamond Shop? :(

A Diamond Shop advertisement.

The Mushroom Hut den was returned! Also, the Great Escape is in Hard Mode!

Hooray for gems! November is good time to stock up on gems.

That's the updation for today!

Oh, and don't forget the PARTY! READ THE INVITATION AND SEE IF YOU CAN COME!

 



Whew.

Happy whipping!

4 comments:

  1. I so hope it's not in the diamond shop! But I don't think they would do 2 diamond shop animals in a row. Well, I guess they did with the kangaroo and cheetah. .-.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for the deer either! Heh I'm kind of hoping its in the diamond shop *blushes" I have lots of diamonds to spend. I will hopefully be at the party, but I will be a little late! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool a deer! finally i won't have to dress up my fat horse like one. just plz don't let it be in the diamond shop! no one has diamonds. also cool update!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping it's not in the Diamond Shop. Sorry I couldn't make it I was busy today with play rehearsal, homework, etc. :(

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!