Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, Jammers! Gobble gobble gobble. :3 I'm so excited for today! My uncle slaughtered a 35-pound farm turkey for us to eat. O_O I better come hungry for the feast!

To start off, the nice and new items are found in the Play-As-Your-Pet-Party. Sadly I must have missed it, due to my sleeping problem this morning. Hey, we were ice skating for two hours!

Anyway, there are two new items today. One is a beach towel, and another is a stone chair. I couldn't find a picture of the towel, so I have borrowed a nice picture of the stone chair from wolfgirlgo's Daily A-Jam. ^.^

Cute! But, seriously, why would any pet want to sit on those vines? o.o

Well, have a Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey, and stuff yourself. Isn't it weird why most people get sick on Thanksgiving week? :T

Anyway, due to my EXTREME paranoia, I might be thinking of changing my username to nafaria39 or something.

I need your help! ;(

Okay, bye for now!

6 comments:

  1. PLEASE KEEP YOUR USERNAME NAFARIA9!!!

    -Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM VEGITARIAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe!

      And, Camp, yeah, I think I'll keep my username.

      Delete
    2. Happy thanksgiving! Now be sure to eat up all the turkey :)

      Delete
  3. What? A thirty-pound turkey? Wow! Stuff yourseld, indeed! :-D Happy Thanksgiving!

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!