Saturday, November 30, 2013

Princess Chairs, Graphics, and Username Numbers

Hello Jammers! I have woken up LAAAAATE again. >.< Next week I'll try to go to bed earlier, so I can post earlier, too. Today's new item is a Pet Princess Chair!

(Image from Animal Jam Sky Blog)

What item do you believe is the most adorable in the new party?

Oh, and be sure to vote on the poll! *checks poll* You've got 17 hours left to vote!

Okay--

Anymore username ideas? So far everyone is sticking with nafariastar9, correct?

I NEED MORE SUGGESTIONS!

What other usernames can you come up with, in case I DO change it?

I was also thinking of changing the numbers instead of the word, like nafaria93, nafaria119, nafaria59, I dunno.

Anyway, I have 2 more graphics for you guys:


Now don't these just blow you away? 

(:P, Not really.)

-sigh- I wish this hacking madness would end. My dens are always so lonely and vacant. :(

One more thing. What item would you like to see in Jamaalidays this year? The gifting starts tomorrow. It has to be completely NEW. My friends have suggested great things such as snowflake carpet, wrapping paper wallpaper, Jamaaliday gloves, and even my suggestion-a lit reindeer to place in yards! What are your ideas?

Well, go have a jamtastic day! Bye!


18 comments:

  1. If you want to stick with your own user but want a little twist to it:

    Nafariaflutter
    Nafaria9101
    Nafaria9Wolf
    Nafaria9Epicness
    Nafaria9forever
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now If you want to totally change your user:
    WarriorCatEpicness
    Foreverme101
    FlynnDogg
    DancingFlynns XD
    NorthernIce
    WolfPlush

    Sorry I know some of these are pretty weird but ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I love the Dancing Flynns. I should make a storage outta that.

      Delete
  2. I like 'nafariastar9'. ^.^ I also think 'nafariastar', without the 9, sounds cool. ^.^ But I also think that you shouldn't be THIS worried. Probably just changing your items to crestedclaw for a week will be fine. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, alright. I haven't seen any act of the hacker YET. I'll keep my items with storages for now, then we'll see.

      Delete
  3. I love Nafariastar9! How about Nafariawhip9? I really want to see a small pre-lit Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nafaria, I would be careful talking about changing usernames on your blog. The hacker might look at your blog. Just trying to keep you safe!

    ~Rainbowcat1~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, then I will decide what I want for the new username. I will not tell anyone on the blog what the final decision is, only on AJ. :)

      Delete
  5. I once again bring up the suggestion to lock your account whenever you log out. Oh and I would LOVE to see little mittens for ALL jammers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personnally dont really like nafariastar9...
    My suggestions:
    -nafariasrise9
    -TheLastBreath
    -PurpleSkies9
    -nafaria39
    -LovelessEfforts
    -CursedForever
    -happytobeme9
    -TheFallandRiseofNafaria
    -NafariasSecret9
    -FrozenDreams
    -TheRealQueen9

    :3

    Le Sweg Queen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, I like some of them, but some aren't "nafaria" enough. Ya know what I mean? :p

      Delete
    2. I did some research about Nafaria as soon as I saw this blog... I think nafariacharm isn't very appropriate XD My fav is NafariasSecret :3

      MythCat2907 le sweeeeeeg XD

      Delete
    3. How is it not appropriate? O.O

      After all, Nafaria DOES live in a forest filled with charms, and she collect stars.

      :P

      Delete
  7. I like nafariaforest9, but maybe nafaria069 or nafariaforest69 might work?
    WORD CHANGES (most with 'nafaria' or 9 in them)
    PurpleNafaria09
    purplecoloredwings96
    Jammingandwhipping0909
    Jammer9Nafaria9
    NUMBER CHANGES
    nafaria0999
    nafaria600900
    nafaria119
    nafaria129
    nafaria9990
    -Camp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Change your password! its what i did

    ~ deniz60427

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!