Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Official Story (Hacking Airlec02)--The Dark Days of Animal Jam

So there I was, minding my own business on Animal Jam. My buddy airlec13 logged on, and sent a JAG that said:
"OH MY, OH MY, OH MY GOODNESS! I NEED HELP"
So I frantically JAGGED Airlec back:
"WHAT HAPPENED!? MY DEN!"
So Airlec came to my den, and said: "I've been hacked!"
I replied, "What!?!?"
"Yep."
"They took nearly everything....but this yeti mask."
Airlec placed the mask on her wolf, Leaping Futurespirit's, face. Then she got logged out, logged back in, and the yeti mask was gone.
"Oh no, they just took my last rare!" screamed Airlec.
"I am so sorry!" I told my friend. "Here, take this green pirate sword that I cherish. Now you can cherish it."
I sent the sword, and the moment I did, Airlec said thanks and logged off.
Of course, I had no clue that the mysterious figure I was speaking with was the hacker.
That was until I saw some confused comments on when I posted about Airlec being hacked.

Yes, Airlec was hacked. But the REAL Airlec and her sister numnum13 commented, and said that wasn't the true story. Numnum gave her theory about what happened, and told me that it was very possible that whoever was on Airlec's account wasn't the real Airlec.

I started to panic.

The hacker had spoke to me, seen me, and some of the special items in my den we were sitting nearby. All night I was terrified what would happen in the morning, whether my items would be gone or not.

The next morning, I crossed my fingers, as the login world swirled. I couldn't believe my luck! I wasn't hacked after all. But there's also another day, and another, so I'm still worried what will come within each one.

But I'm not the only one who is a possible victim.

That morning, my friends FluffiestSlug, atreeatree2, and edwingrim2 were all hanging out in the new party for pets. We were all chatting and having fun, until my other friends came along. That was when we discovered that my other friends, who had no idea what happened to Airlec, were still Airlec's buddy. Fluffybunny326 said, "Hey, airlec13 is on!"
We all yelled. "WHAT!?"
"Fluffy, airlec13 was hacked! Whoever is on airlec13's account right now is probably the hacker!" I typed as fast as my scared little fingers could go.
I sent my friends a JAG:
"WE MUST HIDE!!!!!"
Soon, Airlec showed up in the party. I hid as well as I could. When Airlec was out of view, we all went to edwingrim2's den. Airlec was still online, though.

Edwingrim explained that during our panic at the party, she had received a JAG from Airlec:
"I am not the real air."
"I am not the real air."
"I am not the real air."
It banged in my head so many times.

Numnum13 was correct!

We all deleted and blocked airlec13. The whole mystery was actually quite fun...yet it made me paranoid.

So now the hacker knows edwingrim2 and I exist, and probably many more of my innocent, dear friends.

Later that day, my friend RainbowCat1 told me Air's new username was airlec02.

And just a few minutes ago, I looked at airlec13's blog, and she posted that she got her account back. ^.^ Plus, she said SHE was the one who changed the username. Good, good. :)

So not only had Airlec been hacked on all her items (or most of them I believe), but all her animals were erased, her account password and username changed, and worst of all-her parent email was hacked into as well.

Now let's conclude this matter:

BEWARE THE HACKER!

That's all there is to it.

This is freaky, don't you think?
(Mainly because of the hacker. After all, he/she DOES know I exist, so I'm horrified I'm his/her next shot.)

11 comments:

  1. why do people hack? why? it is wrong. hacking a innocent child who is having so much fun. then the smile of fun turns to a frown then tears. so many people play AJ to be rare. i play for friends and fun. everyone should play for that. that's the whole point of a game for a child. so you shouldn't hack or scam. it is wrong. airlec i hope your ok. it's ok to cry. it is life we must all learn mistakes and when to be sad, happy, mad, or scared. so be nice.-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  2. could this posibably the work of taxe? I don't know so much about telling everyone that he wasn't the real airlec. I'm thinking he posibably hacked her, (hacking user, password, email etc.) then posibably he sold the account to another (idiot player) in exchange for more rares. that's my theory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jammers and (Almost :P) relations!
    I have a sad tale to tell.

    I was in Jamaa on one of my storage accounts, when i saw someone yelling, "Anyone want to be my buddy? I am bored!". I said, "I will be your buddy!" And buddied them. Then, they asked what i wanted to do. I suggested that we go to their den, and play buddy games. The wholeheartily agreed. We played one game of Rock Paper Scissors, then, they said, "Tell me some stuff about you." I replied, "Sorry, I can't give out personal information." Then, they jumped up, and said, "I gtg." I, (playing a part in this) said, "Aww. Ok. Bye!". Then they said, "wait." Then vanished. I clicked the nametag for the den, and got their player tag up. They were still online! And what was even more shocking, they had unbuddied me! I quickly got a screenshot of their username, and then blocked and reported them. My Mom always tells me never to give out personal information, and, on top of that, I have AJ telling me that too! Please block and report this person. Their username is as follows: nataly506. Thanks to all those kind Jammers out there! :)

    ~Rainbowcat1~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and, another detail was that they had LOTS of rares. I guessed this was from other victems! (lol can't spell. :P)

      ~Rainbowcat1~

      Delete
  4. Everything's OK now. Yeah, I lost my rares and everything, but, eh. Doesn't matter. I just don't like that they hacked into the email, but we deactivated the email used as the parent email. :) I wonder why the hacker not only wanted rares- but why did she log in on my account- twice? And did things as me... I also figured out the hackers email, but not there username. I called AJHQ: The hacker changed the parent email, and put in their email. That's how I know their email. Also, I have a theory that someone at my school was the hacker... However, no one at school knows you guys... I don't think. But yeah, I shouldn't get hacked again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, the hacker not only was looking for rares, but they wanted to do things, but not as them. And why'd the hacker give herself away...?

      Delete
    2. Wow, Airlec. That's rlly sad. I have not been hacked, but once I was SO desperate for a spiked collar I did trust.. Really bad mistake. They scammed me, and my best items. Then, they traded me them back for a nm Monday rare they didn't see it I guess. Lol, animal jam is not about rates, its about Learning about animals, how to be safe online and how to be a nice friend.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for clearing that up, Nafaria. I was confused!

    ReplyDelete
  6. one of my storage accounts was hacked :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god. Someone hacked Air and took everything!? I’m so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually saw airlic ( post-party O.o) in sarapiea

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!