Saturday, November 9, 2013

Voting!

So, I've read and checked all of your fantastic and pawsome stories! In fact, they were all too great that it's hard to choose a winner. I've decided to put up a ballet for who's story you think would fit 1st place! The contestant with the most votes will become our 1st place winner, the contestant with the 2nd most votes will become 2nd, blah, blah. You get it. So, READ BEFORE YOU VOTE!

 numnum13's Story:
Mxyia walked slowly through the dark woods. Her mother knew where she was, no one need worry. Where was she going? In circles. Her hooves left darker and darker marks in the damp ground every time she went around. The Ymasos began to set, the ball of firery flames began to go away. Xirda stepped into the middle of the circle and touched the yucalipdus flower with her horn. A blue glow settled in her circle. She had created her first aura. 
Safe from the humans, she pranced back home. "Morgvn? I did it! We're safe." The aura hid them. But soon, they would not have to hide. Maybe, someday, they could go back to their own planet, back in the Wonderlands... The war was over, after all, and Mxyia missed her human friend Kyla ever so badly. Morgvn stepped out of the shdows. "Oh, Mxyia," she crooned. "I could not have asked for a better foal." 
Mother and daughter galloped together, hurrying along the Grand Prismatic Spring's edge, trying to reach the middle. "Jump," Morgvn commanded reluctantly. They splached into the drastically hot spring. But as they jumped into the hidden portal, their horns left behind an array of colors- beautiful, intense colors. The unicorns were back in the Wonderlands, but the humans had witnessed something left behind the trail of a fairy's wand or a muhflee dragon's flame- a rainbow.

pupp1266's Story:
Once upon a time there was a cracker. The cracker's name was Jimmy. Jimmy wanted a new life from just living in a box! He decided to go on the journey to get out of the box.
First, he got all of his friends to push the box off the shelf. That way, they would fall on the ground and the humans would have to pick them up and get tempted to eat them! After they were out of the box- they would get up and walk away!!
Instead, the box fell off and all of them cracked. Sadly... Jimmy did not survive.

MythCat2907's Story:
The sea was once a giant, peaceful, turquoise lake with no currents. The young girls loved to bathe in the sea, where they would also sing and honor Poseidon, as know as Neptune in the wonderful language that I am learning, Latin, and as Nethuns in Etruscan.
One day came by a young lady called Wave. She was the daughter of Agathon, the famous poet. She took a bath in the sea, singing delightfully and smiling to everyone. Neptune (a.k.a. Poseidon and Nethuns) thought that she was the most beautifful and the most brilliant and kindest lady that existed. He brought up his soldiers to bring her to the under water empire. The soldiers brought her to his Palace. She was given a potion that made her forget her past and be able to breathe under water. They loved each other and lived for 3 long months.
One day, Wave was bored of the parties Neptune held every night and of her "friends" who only spoke with her about money, glory and beauty.
So she went up the shore.
She suddenly remembered her past, and heard two bathing ladies speaking to each other:
"Have you heard of the disappearance of Wave, Agathon's daughter?"
"Yes, I have. He even wrote a poem about her, claiming he would suicide himself if he did not see her in the next full moon."
Wave gasped in horror. She immediately went out of water, but it took a day and a night before she found her dear father with a knife in his chest.
Neptune never knew that she suicided herself.
The God of the Sea sent currents to get her back, which he baptized waves.

So do not be afraid, step in the sea, shed a tear that will be mixed with Poseidon's, and respect him when he is at peace, and fear him when he is in anger.

RainbowCat1's Story:
Once upon a time, there were 2 regal foxes that lived in a magical forest. The older one ruled the day, and the younger, the night. But over time, the younger became resentful. The other creatures danced and played in the day, but shunned and slept in her wonderful night! One day, the younger fox refused to lower the moon. Her older sister tried to reason with her, but the bitterness in the younger one’s heart had turned her into an evil fox of darkness and hate! Reluctantly her older sister harnessed the most powerful magic of all! The elements of the stars! Using these against the younger fox, she defeated her sister; and banished her permanently in the night. The older sister took the responsibility of the Sun and Moon, and peace has been maintained for generations since!

ilovemyfamily153666's Story (half)
As Longstar, leader of Riverclan, leaded her cats to the Gathering, she saw another clan already there. Thunderclan. The Thunderclan leader, Brightstar, was sitting next to the Windclan leader, Cloudstar. Shadowclan was late. Longstar sat next to the leaders. Finally, the Shadowclan cats arrived. Their leader, Shadowstar, went to sit with the other leaders. "Cats of all Clans," Brightstar announced. "We have much news from Thunderclan tonight. Leaf-bare has been a dreadful season for genarations. There is only very few prey left. Thunderclan is starving. And when this snow melts, the river by Riverclan will flood Thunderclan camp. Especially if it rains."
Longstar went next. She said mostly the same thing. "Cats of all Clans," she started. " Same thing as Thunderclan. At New-leaf, the river will flood and destroy not only Thunderclan camp but our camp, too." It was Cloudstar's turn now. "Cats of every Clan," he began seriously. " Wind is horrible this leaf-bare, and prey is scarec. All Clans have a threat to losing many of their Clan."
Shadowstar began. "Shadowclan cats are fierce warriors. We will all survive. Stock on as much prey as you can find." He didn't begin 'Cats of all Clans' like the rest of the leaders did. " All the Clans are in great danger. One of my warriors got a prohecy from Starclan last night. 'Danger is ahead. Keep your eyes open and ears pricked. An upcoming battle will cause unessassary death of one warrior from all Clans.'"
Brightstar sat nervously. What warrior in her Clan could die at a battle? She thought. Cloudstar took a step forward. "This Gathering is over." She said. All the Clans went back to their camps. Tawnypelt, the medicine cat, asked Brightstar if she knew what the prohacy ment. "I don't know, Tawnypelt. I just don't know."

RockyTop2's Story:
Weightless. Carefree. Infinite. I had never experienced any of those things before. I was always crushed with all the pain. All the pain I ever saw. The little boy who no longer had his father to support him. The little girl who witnessed her mom in the last moments. Because, the thing was, I didn’t just see these things. I felt them too. Each experience was another weight on my shoulders. The weight never left. It only grew. How, I wondered, did people do it? How could they continue on with life, knowing about the pain that gripped the hearts of the people closest to them? So that was me. Until the day that my life changed forever.

The propellers of the helicopter start spinning. The engine comes to life with its roaring power. I slip on the headphones that block out the sound. With a quick flick of the controls, the pilot starts us down the runway. The copter slowly picks up speed, until eventually we’re soaring down the lane. With a lurch in my stomach, the wheels lift off the ground, and the wings take control. I look out the window. The cars and houses get smaller and smaller, until they’re just little specks dispersed along the green hills. Just when it seems we’re getting into the clouds, the pilot stops the moving plane, and we’re frozen in air. I let out a startled yelp, but my uncle assures me that this is normal.

The pilot helps me put on my backpack that contains a parachute. He instructs me to hit a certain button once I reach a lower altitude. I numbly nod and pretend to listen. How exactly I got into this mess, I’m not sure. I guess my uncle’s overly adventurous and I’m overly agreeable. So when my uncle asked me if I wanted to parachute off a helicopter, I said yes. What did it matter anyway? The pilot opens up the aircraft’s door, and without a moment’s hesitation my uncle hops off. I look out to see him spreading his arms and gliding in the wind. My heart lurches just a bit as I bend my knees in preparation. But then I’m reminded of the pain. So I jump.

Maybe it was the way the wind rushed into my face. Maybe it was the way that there was nothing between me and the ground. Or maybe it was just the fact that I was on top of the world. But I felt weightless, carefree, and infinite. And, maybe it was just for a second, but that pain lifted off my shoulders as my parachute caught the wind and gently carried me to the ground.

I watched as Princess took down Duke. She just raised her delicate paw and took him out! I felt a little ashamed that I couldn't do it myself and look manly for Princess, but I don't think anyone could be as manly as her! Oh right, you probably have no idea what's going on, well let me introduce myself, I'm General, a nonmember in what feels like a member world and Duke is well, a typical bully. But then there is Princess,she is a member, a extremely nice one at that! But when people like Duke get on her bad side, oh they are going down. The rest of the day was pretty normal, until IT happened. What is IT? Well you will have to find out.

wolfgirlgo's Story:
Once everything had finished, Princess stepped out of the principles office with a grin on her face and her head held as high as Mira! "Wow," I exclaimed. "How can you be happy coming out of the principles office?" She stopped just for a glance at my big wolf ears. "Because, my dear friend, things are finally going my way! The principle said I did the right thing protecting you from that bully!" She put a paw around me happily, her gigantic and terrifying lion claws, almost seeping into my skin. Suddenly she released and stared in shock outside, I followed her gaze. "W-what is that?!" I stared for a moment as well, no words coming out of my mouth. Some big, bushy white stuff covered the door. We both looked at each other, scared to death, and turned back to the principles office and bolted in. 


I could tell on the principles face that he was completely confused to what is going on. Me and Princess jumbled words in, but couldn't get the point across, finally, I said it. "Death stuffing outside!" The principle stared for a moment and smiled with amusement. He just slipped out of his office and walked toward the door of the school, many of the other kids were starring in shock as well. He boasted out in his big elephant voice. "Everyone! Everyone, calm down! It's just snow! It is just frozen rain. We all looked excited and I watched as the other kids ran outside, Princess didn't look to excited. I pushed her out the door anyway. Everyone ended up having fun, and at the end of the day Duke approached me with shame written all over his face. "I'm really sorry for making fun of you, and, you're actually kind of cool... Nonmembers are kind of cool.. Maybe we can get together sometime and hang out?" I couldn't believe my ears. "Um, uh, well, sure!


So for the rest of my life I lived in peace and happiness with Princess, and all my new friends. Even though I was nonmember and they were member, they treated me just like them, and you can get the same treatment! Stand up for your self and try to make friends! Don't just sulk in a corner! And remember, not all members are spoiled brats, some may become your best friends! Have fun, stay safe, stand up for your self, and play wild!!!

So read these stories and decide which one you enjoy the best, has the best grammar, punctuation, etc. ^.^

12 comments:

  1. I vote for Rockyrop2's story!

    ~Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I VOTE RAINBOWCAT1'S STORY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww really? Thanks so much!
      ~Rainbowcat1

      Delete
    2. Camp are you still on AJ
      Sorry just asking

      Delete
  3. I VOTE FOR NUMNUM13'S STORY -- -- I LIKE UNICORN'S ANIMALCLIP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's my entry:
    One day, as I walked in a forest, feeding on grass as usual, a wolf suddenly jumped out! Alert, I raced out of the forest. The wolf was following me! I decided to run faster. I was faster than the wolf, but I was getting tired and the wolf started to gain on me. My hooves felt liek they were on fire. But I knew I had to keep running. So I did. But then, abotu 10 minutes of runnignlater, I came to a steep cliff. The wolf cornered me. I remembered soemthing my friend use to say:" Live or die. It's your choice." "I CHOOSE TO LIVE!" I shouted aloud. The wolf stopped in confusion. I lept for the other side and made it. The wolf didn't, and tit fell into the ravine below. It came back up, though. And it was so furious that for a secodn I thoguht it's eyes were on fire. I kept running and running. Suddenly, I bupmed into a huge heron and the wolf left. I knew this heron was Mira. "What si your name, fellow deer?" "My name is Alica." I said. "Do you have a spirit stone?" she asked. "yes I do." I gave it to her and she said "Thank you. YOu are now the deer alpha. Your job si to stop fights in Sarpia forest." "I will make you proud!" I said. An di went off to get more deer to join Jamaa.
    The End!
    P.S. I hope it's not too late. When si the deadline for the stiory entries? Ifts already over, I sitll wanted to share a nice story :)
    -wolfhead73601
    PPS: I wanted to tell the story of a deer who joins Jamaa because they are coming soon and thogut ti would be pretty cool to say hwo deer came to Jamaa. Also, I don't kow that the name si Alica, I just thought ti up. Aidios! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you cut off the first paragraph of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are we aloud to vote for our own? :D If so, mine.
    If not..well Rainbowcat1's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story's
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  8. :o Whoa! In the poll, i got tons of votes! I didn't really think my story was all that great! XD I actually want 3rd place. Hehe! I have 1 raccoon topiary already, so i could place one on each side of an entrance it would look balanced and more neat! XD I have a little OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) that is in a persons brain, that makes you put something in the right place, or if I make a mistake, I keep working until it's perfect. That is why i said it looks more balanced and neat, up there! ^^

    ~Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah... If I can, I vote for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!