Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Story

Okay, so I promised I'd tell you the story of how my blog disappeared. Here it is:

I was checking through a few things, and accidentally pressed a few buttons which automatically LOCKED all my blogs and Blogger account. I had 30 days to regain my Blogger account, and if I didn't within that time period, all my blogs would be gone forever.

Well, now it's fixed! And I can start posting again tomorrow. In the meantime that I've been gone, I found a few special graphics that I don't think anyone has found before! ^.^

So, get your Whip on!

2 comments:

  1. YAAY! I would be very much frowny- faced if your blogs got deleted. :( :)

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!