Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Anchors Away!

Hi Whippers! (I'll call you people who view my blog Whippers from now on. :3) Last night and went to a very delicious restaurant with VERY, VERY delicious food! Mm. I wish that hot aroma of steak and rice was still in the air....

Anyway, today's new item is an Anchor, sold in Sunken Treasures!

 
I love simple items. I'd like to say that I wish there were more items for Non-Members than there are Members, but with underwater furniture, no NM can buy them anyway because underwater dens are Member-only. :(

Don't forget to try and plan on attending the party in 3 days! I'm sad for those who cannot come.


Here's a random username:



There's actually nothing else to talk about....huh.

That's the Whip! I guess!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Nafaria, i told my mom about the party, and she said its fine. I can go for a little! :D It will be at 4 here so nothing really goes on around that time of day. See ya there! :D Oh! I get a cheetah next week! :D Aaaannndddd it snowed today!

    ~Rainbowcat1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might only be at the party party for a little bit because the party is at seven where I live. also cool item!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i have an amazing thing to tell. Yesterday Aldan was empty!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aldan was empty? It was like...the first time it was empty!

      Delete
  4. I GOT ON THE EPIC DENS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will hopefully be able to come to the party! - xXRobinHoodXx

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!