Monday, January 2, 2017

Magenta Gingerbread Top Hat + Fan Art

Hi Jammers! How's your 2017 been so far? Sadly, today is my last day of winter break. Tomorrow, I go back to school. R.I.P.

Well, it appears there's a new extremely rare item from the recent advent calendar, with a similar origin as the red icicle horn I talked about not too long ago.

It's known as the ''magenta gingerbread top hat''.


As you can see, this top hat is slightly different than the others. It has a darker, more plum color. In fact, it looks more like a purple than a magenta to me.

Whatever the exact color, one thing's for sure: this item is very rare. As of now, I only know one person that owns this top hat, and some of the offers this person has received are tremendous.

How this item came to be has yet to be confirmed, but most people assume that it could have been a glitch or a teensy amount of Jammers were randomly selected to acquire this item through the advent calendar.

In other news...

Several days ago I got surprised by my friend mz5963 with two beautiful masterpieces just for me! I love them so much that I thought I would show you guys them.



They're so pretty! ^.^ Thanks so much Beta!

That's all for today. I hope you found this post interesting. :)

Bye!

2 comments:

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!