Saturday, January 14, 2017

Animal Jam Pet Wash and Cotton Candy Hut Toys

Hi Jammers! There is yet another fresh, new release of Animal Jam toys, and this time there isn't one play set, but two! :D

They are the pet wash and cotton candy hut.


Each of these sets come with two unique pet figurines, as well as interchangeable accessories and a special code that you can redeem online for a prize.

Speaking of prizes, the pet wash code gives you your very own pet wash hut for your den, and the cotton candy hut code gives you your very own cotton candy hut for your den. Pretty self-explanatory, right?

For more information, watch Shopking's unboxing video below:




Thanks for reading. Adios, amigos!

11 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHH! I WANT THE COTTON CANDY SET!!!!!!!! GIMME IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW







    XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED the cotton candy hut. Hopefully they have it when I head to the entertainer next week :0

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get them because I can't find them anywhere lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're sold at the same places you would buy any AJ toys, aka Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, etc. It all depends on where you live though. And, if you're unlucky at the store, online shopping might be an -alternate option.

      Delete
    2. You actually can't buy them in stores yet, but you might be able to find them online. However they are usually quite low in stock.

      Delete
  4. Animal jam toys just keep getting better and better. I wonder how much they cost!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think they're so cute, especially the virtual prizes.

      Delete
  5. I bought these sets WAY BEFORE anyone reviewed them.....woah my Walmart is ON FIRE! They were like 11 dollars I won't say what the prizes of the codes are ok

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw my buddy on Animal Jam with the pet wash hut on her trade list i asked where did she get it and she said she traded it. I am wondering where the pet wash hut item came from and how do you get it? Can someone please tell me?

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!