Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Facts of the Furriest

Hello Jammers! Today's...erm.. sequel item is the Knitted Sweater, found in the Shiveer Shoppe.


(sarcasm) Hmm, does anyone know what this item looks like? It's on the tip of my tongue, I just can't seem to work it into my brain....


O_O

I better watch my back for now on.

Yes, the rhino is right. It looks almost exactly like the Holiday Sweater. Plus it's a lot uglier in my opinion... snowmen are adorable!

Now on to a weird fact in Jamaa...


This is an older screenshot of snowyclaw.

This is a newer screenshot of snowyflaw, but it'll have to do.

Okay. So what do you see differently? (This has nothing to do with usernames or the lack of clothing.) Take a good look at the paws. If you like to notice small things like me you might see it.

As I find the two wolves, the first one looks more 3D-ish and popping up. The second wolf looks flatter and less like a real wolf. 

It's strange why they changed the profile look of the animals, not just the wolves. I don't know, maybe some animals remained the same.

Totally boring random fact up there... ^

That's all I've got for today...

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. That wolf thing is cool! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is named snowyflaw
    Not snowyclaw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... :P

      I couldn't find a newer picture of snowyclaw's wolf to demonstrate, so....

      Delete
  3. Cool :D

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    Myth too lazy to sign in :3

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!