Monday, December 9, 2013

Inflatable Top Hats

*stretches* Aah, good morning Jammers! (If you're in the U.S....nah, I really don't care about the time zones right now. :P) Erg, I have this song stuck in my head....

Anyway, go ahead and log in today and receive a super cute Inflatable Snowman!


He rocks back in forth in your den. He's VERY festive! Well, he or she, I mean.

Oh, and Members, don't forget to stop by and purchase a cool Jamaaliday Top Hat today only!


Now all they need is a Jamaaliday Glove (requested by edwingrim2).

I totally agree. :3

Here's a few more graphics I've extracted!






Nice, if I do say so myself.... XD

Yesterday's gift was a diamond. Did you notice how the gift box was sparkling? There are some others that sparkle, too, and I think those will also be diamonds. Possibly the quantity of the diamonds will raise? I dunno.

Anyway, that's just my theory.

Lastly I have decided on a look for my deer...

I nicknamed her Jingle Shoes. ^.^

Or Jingle Bells.

Okay, I'm tired of typing. That's the Whip!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww!
    Dat Snow(wo)man ish soo adorable :3 I love the Top Hat, BTW. Supah Pwetty! :D

    MythCat2907

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like the top hat...
    Nor the snowman...
    Oh well. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for using my idea on the blog! ^.^
    And nice deer! I like the green tiara. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your deer's nickname!!!! Jingle Shoes! Awesome. :3

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!