Thursday, December 12, 2013

Gingerbread Anenomes and DE Rant

Hiya Jammers! (I'm looking for a new welcoming catchphrase, if any of you have ideas.) How are you this morning/evening/afternoon? Today's new item is the merry Gingerbread Tree, being available for all Members (sorry NMs) at the Jam Mart Furniture shop!


I must say it's an item favorite of mine!

And here is today's gift....


Rats! These are colors from last year. They're not very bright colors and they give you a grumpy mood. :T I personally like the ones from 2011. You know, the now Rare ones? Yeah, those were better than poopy colors.

*checks Daily Explorer*
Ooh, the winner of the News Crew! Is it me?

Nope.

*reads over article*

O.o

They really need to read over the articles before choosing them. I'm not saying it's bad or anything, just a can't with out the apostrophe and no indention is seen.

Take a look at the Creepy Crawlies Assignment a few weeks ago.

There are some missing periods and incomplete sentences. >.<

With the new Daily Explorer writer, we all have a 15% chance of getting that spot....

O_O

WHAT!?
And since when has the DE ever used a SMILEY FACE?!!!??

I am really confused with these people.


Real writers wouldn't do smiley faces. Unless it's like a book such as Diary of a Wimpy Kid or Dork Diaries, because it's a book-diary of a character.

And grouchy bloggers wouldn't do smiley faces. :3

Ah, well, that's the whip!

Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com
(By the way, who wants me to show them pictures of my AJ Jump account thingy?)

6 comments:

  1. Please do! And I agree on be writing and colors, I thought aj was happy :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herp lerp derp >:T
    dey shood finc betta b-for dey tchooz pipl. i hav ekselant gramer and dont do smailie faeses.
    Herp.
    XD XD XD XD
    Well yeah I agree with nafi u_u
    I think "Hello cupcakes!" Is cute coz you put the whipled cream on us cupcakes ^-^ I think that "Hey Jammers!" is okay...

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ERMERGHERD I BEAT CHU IN JUMP I HAVE AROUND 22,000 POINTS >:D

    Mythy

    PS I know how to make a Beta Tiara! Choose the light green and dark blue colors ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIAWEE OV A WIMPIE KIDUH!!!
    Heh, heh, I just LOVE WIMPY KID (As my mom calls it)!
    Now, that arcticle had HORRIBLE GRAMMAR in the picture.
    They said "u" instead of you!
    My dad does that, but It's not his, he doesn't play AJ.
    They did not capailtize Santa and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
    So maybe the new author needs some training, or the DE will become HORRIBLE AS IF A BEE STINGS YOUR BUTT!
    -Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeh I hv god gremmer ad spellin I shold be on te nws crwz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol numnum! I got goood gremmer ad spelling 2! XD

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!