Saturday, December 14, 2013

Reindeer Gems

Deck zee Halls, Jammers!

Hehe, hi. :P

You might wanna take a little look at Jam Mart Clothing, because now they are carrying epic Reindeer Masks!


This item was a beloved one from last year as well. They do look kind of weird on animals, but on bunnies I think they look great!

Today's gift is 700 gems. No picture. Ah, well, gems are gems!

I know you guys wanted to see some pictures of my AJ Jump thingy. I only got two because I forgot to do it earlier and it was late at night. Soooo....

This is my kangaroo!

This is me playing the game with my left hand.

I was too tired to snap anymore photos, and my hand started to hurt, since I'm right-handed.

Here's a little mystery to leave you hanging:

I'll give you hints on Monday.

Ciao!


Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com

5 comments:

  1. Nafaria tomorrow can u give me a shout-out for the wings and jester hat glitch?

    fluffybunny326

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will on Monday. :) I did post it on the glitch tab though :)

      Delete
  2. I made quite a few screenshots of my kangaroo. Mostly with the camera icon ^o^

    Mythy
    PS I called my kangaroo Springflowers, it's what in french we call a "jeu de mots". 'Coz like kangaroos jump, and there are springs in the game, and I mostly use the leaf pattern for my kangaroo, so... Springflower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's a deer dressed in a bonnet sitting on a table!
    Hardy har.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want the Jump app but it costs $2.99
    I'm also right-handed, isn't it soooo hard to use the other hand??
    :) I like your blog!
    ~dolphin31~ (from The Animal Jam Fan)

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!