Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Animal Jam Computer App

*IMPORTANT NOTICE: I WILL BE GONE FROM 7/26/17 THROUGH 7/28/17. DURING THAT TIME I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST OR APPROVE COMMENTS.*

Hi Jammers! Naffy here!

Recently, AJHQ and the Jambassadors made a very special announcement. Soon, you will be able to play Animal Jam as a downloadable computer app!


Don't worry, you'll still be able to play the browser version of Animal Jam, but this is a great option for people who struggle with browser issues.

As of now, BETA testing for the app is closed to Jambassadors only, but according to snowyclaw, soon us Jammers will have the chance to help test it too! In fact, I think she mentioned somewhere that testing would open around July 26th, which is tomorrow!

That's all for today. Have fun in Jamaa, and I'll see you on Saturday!

7 comments:

  1. Woo!!! That's a huge relief, I'm been thinking about that idea for AGES, and it's about time we had a launcher :D That would mean a little less lag!! I still probably wouldn't pop in the game again, due to my laziness to revisit and running out of space on my laptop.......

    sugarcat2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was the first blogger to post about is on Thursday actually!! Woop woopXD

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you make AJ series, it would be really helpful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!!! *home sweet home, Spain was fun though and I accidentally just ate a pepper.*

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!