Saturday, December 27, 2014

Soapy Rugs

Hello Whippers! I am very happy. :D We finally got our Disney Infinity game installed and ready to go, so now we fight over the controllers to see who gets to play. o3o

Today's item, the Snow Fort Corner Wall, makes a perfect match with yesterday's item, the Snow Fort Wall.


Not bad!

And for today's gift, Members will receive a Diamond, and everyone will receive a poofy, fluffy Yeti rug!


Wait a second. When you place it in your den, the knitted Yeti face in the center of the rug disappears! Am I crazy, or is it a glitch? Oh well. xD

Have you ever sat down and watched a show on a Snow TV? There are three channels: a National Geographic Kids Channel, a Virtual Fireplace Channel, and a Soap Opera Channel.

Well, the Soap Opera is LITERALLY a soap opera! Take a look:


Isn't that funny?

Also, my good friend EtherealComet came for a visit. It was nice to see her after such a long time!



I will probably put up the WhipTunes today, but if not, I'll try my best to get it done by Monday or Tuesday.

Vote out two people in the competition today! We better start handing out prizes soon.



Thanks for reading! That's the Whip!

11 comments:

  1. I vote out Twinkle and Juniper.
    ~kittens1111=^. .^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dew Too Lazy To Log InDecember 27, 2014 at 9:15 AM

    I vote out Fabulous Cutegirl and Snowflake Snowyleopard. Sorry, whoever you ppl are and good luck to the rest c:

    The rug really doesnt have a yeti on it. I guess it's a glitch on the daily gifts since its plain white in your inventory, den, and trade list ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's too bad. I was really looking forward to sleeping on a rug with a Yeti face on it. :P

      Delete
  3. I vote out the snow leopard and the arctic wolf with the raccoon tail. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote out Snowflake the snow leopard and Twinkle the wolf.
    ~puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twinkle and Juniper. Sorry to them
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote out twinkle pretty paw and juniper bravebelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. That soap opera show.

    I cry every time.

    :'(

    Merp. o3o

    I vote out Snowflake Snowyleopard and Juniper Bravrbelle.

    Lo siento.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i vote out juniper bravebelle and miss arcticrose sorry :( and the soap opera thing is funny XD
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote out Juniper Bravebelle and Twinkle Prettypaw. Sorry to them!
    `Camp2014

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!