Thursday, December 18, 2014

Polls

This is an archive of all the past polls on the Animal Jam Whip! Feel free to look around. :)

12/18/14

It looks like Muddy Water has won this poll! Strangely enough - and I'm being honest here - I've actually tasted muddy water before. It didn't taste like anything but water! :P

12/26/14

Apparently, everyone wants to see Owls on Animal Jam! I'd like to see owls on AJ, too. In fact, I'd like to see all the animals on that list on AJ!

1/2/15
I'm happy to see that 71% of the votes were Buddies. Buddies are so important on Animal Jam - more important than rares! They influence you, impact you, and help you, if they're true friends.

1/9/15
The majority of the votes went towards the Beta Party! Ah, yes, I remember that party. Hopefully it will return to Jamaa soon. c;

1/16/15

Many of us have just under 10,000 gems! Whoa, I was expecting something completely different. O.o Oh well. I guess this tells us who's a spender who's a saver, right?

1/23/15

Whew! I am relieved to know that most of us haven't scammed before, and never will. For those who have scammed, they regret it, at least . . . except for two of you. e0e

1/30/15

I have to agree, Lay's chips are pretty yummy. P: But so are Pringles . . . hmm . . .

2/6/15
I'm glad everyone likes the newest Adventure, Special Delivery! I think it's pretty fun, too. :)

2/13/15
A lot of Jammers seem to find Greely the most interesting of all the Alphas. Oops, now I realize I forgot to include Cosmo in this poll. >_< Yikes! If you still think Cosmo's cool, that's all right. ^-^

2/20/15

Wow! You guys must like a LOT of pets. I do, too! They're adorable.

2/26/15
Interesting! Most of us joined AJ in 2012. I joined in 2011. If you forgot to vote on this poll, what year did you join Animal Jam?

3/5/15
Yay-hey! Chocolate won! :D Vanilla is okay, but chocolate is just *mmph*. ^o^

3/12/15
Wow! Blue and purple tied, with pink, black, and white closely following behind. Purple is my favorite color, so I'm pleased that it won, along with the universal color blue. >3<

3/19/15
Trading is a super popular hobby that lots of Jammers like to do. c:

3/26/15
Best Guess is fun! For those of you who haven't tried it yet, you should. It improves your knowledge of animals!

4/17/15
I've always liked the WhipTunes, except for how it messes with the blog and makes it load super duper sssssllllloooowwwwlllyyyy....

5/14/15
I prefer sunny as well. (:

15 comments:

  1. I only chose that cause I'm vegetarian XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here never eaten meat in my life
      hiphop

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't mind trying beaver, in my wolf books I make beaver sound delicious :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprisingly, crocodile tastes like chewy chicken and is really good in buffalo sauce :P

    FuzzyKitty214

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had a crocodile tail before, it tastes like chicken but better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had buffalo! Not that cool but it is pretty good! I liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's not THAT cool, though (as you said XD) :P

      Delete
  6. I think you made a typo it should be 1/23/15 not 1/23/14 :3
    `Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just noticed, you took my suggesting for the alpha poll :D thanks!
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next, let's do a favorite pet quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think we should have a favorite holiday poll next XD that would be so awesome! And "Birthday" absolutely has to be an option! otherwise i'm not voting if you know what i mean. *wink wink*

    -wildkrattsisawesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe the next poll should be a favorite AJ mini game poll. I wouldn't be able to decide if you did quickly though c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just reread what I typed and that last sentence makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

      Delete
  11. The only reason I said I wasn't a fan of the WhipTunes is because I can't hear it on my computer. Also, on the current poll, I am not a blogger or a YouTuber, but I'd like it if I did it.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!