Thursday, December 18, 2014

Item Drive


Yes, the Animal Jam Whip is doing an Item Drive!

It's a lot similar to a regular food or cash drive. You donate cans of food or money to the drive, and the drive takes it to the homeless shelters and the poor people of the world.

Well, now you can help out the Jammers of Jamaa by participating in the AJW's Item Drive. If you're feeling generous this season, send/trade a few spare items to the drive (my account), which will then be given to the needy. If we can reach our goal of 400 items, there will be a contest AND a party in celebration!

If you don't feel comfortable with donating to the drive, that doesn't mean you can't be a help to us. Simply trade/send the needy your donations by yourself, comment the number of items you've given, and it will be counted.

Once you've donated, you can put the banner above on your blog (if you have one) to show you support the drive.

The drive will start tomorrow, and will end on the December 29th.

Good luck, and happy holidays!

CURRENT AMOUNT:

379

Holy craphappers! It's only been a few days since the Item Drive began, and we've already been donated over 300 items! Thanks so much, guys! Let's see if we can reach 400, or possibly 500!

16 comments:

  1. I don't feel comfortable with participating just because I PROB won't get and a chance and SWS is doing domeyhing like this and I don't feel in a good mood right now PROB cause it's 10:30 at night and I'm getting sleepy and cranky also when. Is the fashion show GONNA start???? I thgouht it was gonna start yesterday sorry for not participating really am sorry but ya
    - Violet who needs to sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! That's a GREAT idea, naffy! I would really like to help the needy. I could send as many items to the drive. Plus, my quit is over because now, I have holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is what I have been wanting. I already quit, so I have some rares left. I currently have 200 small rares in my storages. I will donate the rares to the item drive. I hope this item drive will make many new and poor jammers happy. :)
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave 4 gifts today to new jammers on aj

    ReplyDelete
  5. I donated 50 items. Since I'm quitting soon, I donated a lot of my good items to the needy jammers :)
    -zoey10089

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a giveaway at my den and gave away 1 good thing to each jammer. I gave away 30 items in total.
    -Janessa8

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll probably donate some Jamaaliday bow and arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gonna participate! WHOOP! (However i'll be doing it by myself lol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I donated 25 items to a lot of new jammers.
    -littlestar1567

    ReplyDelete
  10. umm i posted something i dont know if you got it or im not sure but i previuosly donated 16 items to jammer and 4 today and sent you a few a few days ago i only donated so little today because no one would come to my den maybe its because im a nm now???
    hiphop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naffy- Can you do shout-outs to the jammers that did it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome idea! I feel good doing this. I donated my Rare Sun Glasses. All i rally have right now :T plz send me a jag to let me know how the drive is doing. joeyjumppower2846.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello. This is a very cool idea! I would like to give right now, but i have been currenttly hacked. Once i get more items, i will donate, thanks, i am a friend of joeyjumppower2846 i am bunnyhopstar2003

    ReplyDelete
  14. I donated items to you, and I traded a silver glove to a NM
    :3
    `Camp2014

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!