Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Icicle Snowmen

There Will Be No Post Tomorrow! Sorry! :(

Hello everyone! Happy New Year's Eve! What are your plans for 2015's welcoming? ^c^ My family and I will be spending the night in a hotel, so I won't be able to post tomorrow morning, as the big red title reads above. :p

Today's new item is an epic Snowman Throne!


I'm going to start giving items a rating. Here are my ratings for this particular item:

Price: 3/5
Creativity: 4/5
Color: 2/5

Snow is white, and even though white is actually all the colors mixed in together, it's still kind of bland, so that's why I gave the rating I did. xD

Today is the LAST GIFT of the Advent Calendar, so let's hope it's a good one!


Icicle Lights! I wouldn't call them "lights", though, because in your den they don't really light up the place. :/ But, on a brighter note, they aren't a returning item, so the last gift was worth keeping. ^-^

The Item Drive was a huge success! As I was handing out all your excellent donations, I noticed something.

A lot of people already have plenty of rares, so why do they call themselves "poor"? e.e It annoys me. So of course I didn't give THEM anything because of their spoiled whines and moans.

Again, thanks for all you guys have done!

I've prepared a little end-of-year video with all our greatest moments together as a blogging community (yes, even the great Taco Rebellion xP). I'd post it right now, but I'm kind of struggling with a few technical difficulties...

It looks like Miss is our 3rd place winner! I will send you your prizes ASAP.

To determine who wins 2nd place and 1st place, vote out just one person today. Whoever gets eliminated will receive their 2nd place prizes on Friday, and the remaining contestant will receive their 1st place prizes on Friday as well.

Good luck!



Oh, and before I go, here is a Horse Coin graphic I made. :) Feel free to use it!

That's the Whip!

34 comments:

  1. I vote out Fabulous Cutegirl. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote out Fab. Sorry :o;
    ~kittens1111=^. .^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote out Snowflake Snowyleopard. Sorry!
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote out Snowflake.
    -puppyfalina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote out snowflake the snow leopard! Sorry!
    -Zoey10089

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahg!! i dont know who to vote out >,< i vote out fab sorry :( and happy new years eve!
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snowflake is who I vote out. Sorry.
    Camp2014

    ReplyDelete
  8. I VOTE OUT THE SNOW LEOPARD! SORRY!
    ANIMALCLIP

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHH IT'S SO COOL
    I kinda want to come back to AJ... >.<

    ReplyDelete
  10. Naf you asked for me to re-comment this so i'll just summarize it.

    A bunch of people held an allience. I know because I was one of them. I was planning to tell you earlier but I didn't. IDK why.

    Our votes were planned. We planned to vote out Fab then slowly vote out eachother. Until someone in the allience desided to make vote me out instead of an outsider.

    I know I may get hate if this is against the rules. I am sorry for that and also the spelling. (Dinner was soon) Sorry guys but it feels good to get this off my chest.
    - Legand (naf knows who I am)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We decided to break the allience that day I'm pretty sure. For the record, the founder of it basically dragged me into the allience basically dragged me into this.
      -Anonymous allience member

      Delete
    2. It's alright. I'm not mad at anyone. c: But in the future, this probably will be against the rules. Thanks for being honest!

      Delete
    3. I wasn't dragged but highly influenced. The leader saw I was bored and convinced me. It was probably planned carefully. Were you double crossed to?
      -Legand

      Delete
  11. I vote out Snowflake Snowyleopard.
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
  12. I vote out snowflake, sorry!
    cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
  13. I vote out snowflake sorry-avalanche25000

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote out snowflake snowy leopard sorry!!
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous should be out. Sorry! Is this too late by the way?! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really really sorry: I vote out Fabulous Cutegirl.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote out fab
    ~Read89023

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote out snowflake sorry!!
    hiphop

    ReplyDelete
  19. I vote out Snowflake... Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote out snowflake sorry!

    Lilly55871

    ReplyDelete
  21. I vote out Snowflake Snowyleopard.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!