Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Please...

This is just out of control.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about people impersonating my friends. Come ON!

Not to mention the foul language on the JCSI.

This post wasn't meant to eyeball anyone- just to inform everyone.

Anyway, just so we're clear, I'm going to run down the blog rules very quickly.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a safe, clean environment for everyone to enjoy. Be considerate!
2. No cyberbullying. Think about what you're going to say before you type. No matter how angry or sad you're feeling, settle differences in a calm manner. Even if it's just your opinion, words can be very hurtful. It causes ouchies... in here. *points to heart* The best solution is to take a break. Beat up something other than a human or a pet. For me, napping my bed or drinking some cold chocolate milk helps bring my temper down. :3
3. No spamming. It's very annoying to constantly keep deleting the same comment over and over again. It takes up space and makes the blog unorganized.
4. No impersonating. Don't make up stuff about somebody for a crime they didn't commit. It is so unfair to the victim. :(

That's basically it. There are some other limits but they aren't considered "rules".

If you disobey any of these rules, your comments won't be published. Speaking of comments, I'm leaving the Comment Moderation on. It's so much easier for me, because if there's a comment I don't want published, I can simply delete it. That way none of you would have to read it.

I appreciate it when people follow the rules. No matter what-

THE ANIMAL JAM WHIP MUST BE SWEPT WITH A BROOM EACH AND EVERY DAY!

(Hopefully you can figure out what that so-called phrase means. XD)

13 comments:

  1. Yeah I know it must stop. I can't believe I was impersonated.
    -ca1412 (the real one)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, that wasn't me! Stop that, whoever you are! Great, and now this guy who is impersonating me is adding the little phrase, 'the real one'!
      -ca1412 (the real real one)

      Delete
    2. OMG, stop it the impersonating ca1412! It's not cool, it's not fun. Not fun at all to be impersonated. Reveal your true identity!
      ~wolfiepaws~

      Delete
  2. I will stop commenting for a while due to impersonating. The while depends on how long it will take me to find out how to make myself unique. Until then, any comments that say whatsoever signed by "me" are not from me.
    -ca1412 (the real real one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont know thta blog but if some one is comenting rude stuff and there saying its me im going to beat the fudge out of them >:O
    -tig47498 (real one)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://theanimaljammission.weebly.com/

    this link SHOULD work...
    This is for my new AJ blog :3

    FuzzyKitty214

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it is so sad that rules like that have to be made..

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome pic bro
    ~Jadesauce
    and btw i get impersonated alot on WhipChat even thou i dont go on it

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!