Thursday, September 4, 2014

Luma

I don’t know where to get started. This is so out of the blue, my parents would automatically think I’m nuts.

Why is that?

Because my life is spent on the computer.

The first day I touched the computer was when I got a Webkinz plush for Christmas. That was 7 
years ago. I was instantly attached to the game and all the entertainment it had to offer.

No less than half that time, I grew a passion for Animal Jam.

That’s where I met all my buddies.

That’s where I discovered my hobby for blogging.

That’s where I became a Jammer.

That’s also where my temper rose from its cave.

For some reason, I have a strange issue of stress. A lot of that stress came from computer games. 

Don’t ask why- I have no clue how I’d answer that.

Suffering from this unwanted side of me isn’t worth it.

But pain isn’t the only reason I’m making this post.

It’s Animal Jam itself.

I don’t mean to be so negative; here are the things I absolutely hate about AJ and AJHQ.

AJHQ fixes all the fun glitches, like skyways, but never takes care of the annoying ones!

Most of the chat limits are very unnecessary. I don’t get why they removed hyphens, signs, symbols, etc. It doesn't even make any sense! 8U I can’t type properly.

The population of Jamaa is so overly obsessed with rares, they spend their weeks on Animal Jam without getting any sleep.

AJHQ is nice-ish to Non-Members, but we all know there could be at least a little bit more items and features for them, right?

This one is too simple to explain, and I’ll bet you’d all agree with me. Be honest- AJHQ has horrible firewalls and security. AJHQ has been hacked loads of times before. Do they lift a finger? NO. The monitors are also very lame (it’s like they’re asleep all the time).  Not to mention they don’t create anything in order to stop hacking! >.<

I absolutely HATE how cruel AJHQ can be:

A Jammer had purchased a Snow Leopard Diamond Code at a Walmart one day. When the Jammer went home to activate the code, a pop-up came up and said that the code was invalid. The Jammer called AJHQ and told them his card didn’t work, but even though he had the receipt to prove it, AJHQ still accused him of stealing the card!

HOW LOW IS THAT, WHEN HE HAD THE PROOF HE NEEDED!?
Anyway, there are gazillions of other stuff, but now I’d like to speak- er, type- about BLOGGING.
Summer 2012 was when I created the “legendary” AJW. I thought it would be so much fun, and I’d INSTANTLY get some viewers.

But that wasn’t the case.

Nothing would stop me. I kept going.

Why?

Because I loved blogging.

I’m an avid writer.

Don’t judge.

It took me a whole other year to gain 10,000 views…

After that, I knew this was my destiny.

I stuck with it, and now the Whip has over a stunning record of 150,000 views.

When you love something, STAY WITH IT.

If you aren’t good at it, keep practicing.

No matter what comes in your way, keep trying.

KEEP.

Keeping isn’t always easy. I understand that.

Let’s go back to the stress topic now.

Unbelievably, BLOGGING is the main reason for that stress.

Why?

Because each and every day I had to:

-Make a new post filled with interesting facts.

-Help people with their demands and questions.

-Add new things to pages
.
It was so… stressful.

It caused me to feel angry on the outside, but frustrated on the inside.

That…

Is the reason I’m quitting.

Yup, quitting.

I DARE anyone to say, “Don’t quit please!”

True friends want the best for you, right?

So if you’re that kind of true friend, instead of begging for your buddies to not quit, say this:

“I understand. I hope the best for you, and if you think this is the best decision, so be it.”
Trust me.

It’s for the better.

I just need a break.

I won’t ever forget all the memories I’ve made with this blog.

More importantly, all of you. C:

On a much happier note, I can guarantee the percent of me returning to the AJW and AJ is 99%.

Like I said, I just need a break for a while.

This isn’t the final goodbye.

My choice is to experiment my actions without the computer, and see if there’s a difference.

If so, that’s great.

And perhaps my decision then will be changed to something like this:

I won’t blog daily, but blog several times a week about little things I notice in Jamaa.

There are MILLIONS of blogs already that post the new updates and items. Posting the same thing over and over again is tiring, exhausting, and boring.

When and if I come back, that’s how the AJW will be. ^.^

I leave you with a little secret.

How many of you play the Wii?

Do you have the game Super Mario Galaxy 1?

It’s old, but pretty popular.


There’s a story in it that Rosalina reads. It’s pretty special, so I ask to you please watch this video.


Sweet, isn't it?

Guess what?

When I first heard this song...

7 years ago...

It changed me.

I don't know how.

Every time I listen to this song...

Or read the story...

I feel something inside that I've never felt before.



I want you to know that you have a life.

Life will bring its chances for you to live it. 'Cause that's what life does.




You have the choice to deny the offers, or accept them.

You have a life-

Live it.

28 comments:

  1. ..................You're coming back, right? I feel very sad... You're one of the best friends I've ever had. EVER. I cannot socialize at school in a million years. If I go to a party, I can't help but want to huddle in a corner. I act silly because I feel like if I let my true self out, it will make me seem like an idiot and nobody would even consider being my friend. I feel DIFFERENT. But it's just something that on the internet, I can make friends easily. Some friends that I will remember forever are Wolfyvamp123, Kingbrendan, and many others, including you, Nafi. I will be very sad when you're gone, but I hope you can come back to be less stressed and kinda start over again! And maybe AJHQ will listen to you. I doubt it though. XD Also I'm sorry, I never knew how stressed you were about this! And are you deleting the JCSI forever? I hope not. I dedicated a lot of work and time to it, even though it may not seem like it. Most of the time when I try to tell someone something, they're either talking with someone else or on brb or just plain won't listen to me. I know you're not going to feel any sympathy, I'm just a butt hurt friend! This is what you'd expect. If it really makes you happy, then leave. I would rather you be able to do the things you want to instead of being forced to do something that causes a lot of stress for you for the sake of your fans. If they're true fans, they would accept it, just like you said that true friends accept it. Now a little song.

    Ooh, you make me live
    Whatever this world can give to me
    It's you, you're all I see
    Ooh, you make me live now honey
    Ooh, you make me live

    You're the best friend
    That I ever had
    I've been with you such a long time
    You're my sunshine
    And I want you to know
    That my feelings are true
    I really love you
    You're my best friend

    Ooh, you make me live

    I've been wandering round
    But I still come back to you
    In rain or shine
    You've stood by me girl
    I'm happy at home (happy at home)
    You're my best friend.

    Ooh, you make me live
    Whenever this world is cruel to me
    I got you to help me forgive
    Ooh, you make me live now honey
    Ooh, you make me live

    You're the first one
    When things turn out bad
    You know I'll never be lonely
    You're my only one
    And I love the things
    I really love the things that you do
    You're my best friend

    Ooh, you make me live.

    I'm happy, happy at home
    You're my best friend
    You're my best friend
    Ooh, you make me live
    You, you're my best friend.

    Victory... and she feels like someone stabbed her heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand Nafaria, i can't way to see you return (hopefully). I understand it can be stressful, and great job with your blog, i already don't like posting :3. But you kept me going, and we( being good friends,hopefully) Understand you need a break, and i support you and that decision. :3 sorry i didn't try to sound cheesy...
    Cant wait for your return! ( once again, hopefully)
    Miss you for now naffy.

    ~Rockyclaw~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say for you to stay, but that's not what you want. You are an amazing jammer and person, and I would have never started blogging with out you. I will always remember what you taught me and treasure it. I will always wait to see if you will come back, knowing you might. I hope you come back to all of us, the Whip Jammers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm gonna miss you naffy :(
    Good luck with life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand...I will miss you SO much! :( :C :c D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, don't worry, I won't say, "Please, please, don't quit!" Oh, and Wii? My siblings are obsessed with Wii. I personally like Wii, but not to the extent when I would play Wii for straight three hours. My siblings do it, though. XD Speaking of games not on the computer, have any of you guys played Mincraft Xbox? It is awesome! :D Well Nafaria, thank you for the good times we all had together. :) So bye, adios, au revoir, freilos, and ciao!
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  7. i will miss you soo much but i still understand.... i never knew this day would come but.... we cant stop you.. you have the right to do whatever you want... but really... i am crying right now..... bye bye naffy... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally understand your decision, but I'll miss you a lot. :'c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you just quitting blogging? Or AJ too? PLEASW COME BACK AND POST ILL MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will miss you naff! I would says don't quit but you told me not to! I'm thinking about quitting but I'm not sure.... Scammers and hacker are so horrible. I've learnt to trust NO ONE but me and a few buddies. I trusted taco cat once. Trusting no one isn't good but now I do it cause of stupid scammers and hackers! But aj isn't all bad! I shall miss u naff! Don't be long away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We'll miss you D:



    AND OMG SUPER MARIO GALAXY I LOVE THAT GAME OMG

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...

    I guess that sums up your disappearance when I first came to this blog.
    Blogging came to me also at 2012, and from my entire class, I was the only one who kept it up.

    Writing is my true potential and talent.
    Destiny is what you choose in the right path. If you choose the wrong path, destiny will never come to you.

    This might clear up the comment I gave you weeks ago about choices.

    Don't choose the wrong path, because, at times, there might not be another path or a U-Turn to bring you back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I respect your decision, but I will be sad.

    I really hope that you don't quit for good, because I loved viewing this blog and hanging out with you. If you do, it's ok. I understand that stress is a hard thing. It's probably just as hard as my mental anxiety.

    I fear too much.

    And I love super Mario galaxy. :D The first game had a lot more meaning to it than the other one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. *sighs* Another one of us gone. :( I completely understand though, because I quit for some of the same reasons.

    As for AJ. I am REALLLLLY dissapointed in the quality of that website. If you can be hacked THAT easily by some 10 year old boy playing for fun, you need a better system. Those mods -.- I have reported SO MANY people for being jerks, trying to swear, etc. You know what happened to them? NOTHING AT ALL!

    Okay, that's enough of my ranting. We are going to miss you! I don't even play anymore but every once in a while I would come here just to see some happiness in AJ. :) I hope you can come back some day. I can't, as I'm not allowed to play anymore because of the VIRUS it gave my computer.

    too lazy to log in cause I just logged out,
    pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animal jam didn't give any virus... Anyway, nafi, your leaving...? I guess I cant say anything.. But please nafi, will you come back? Ever? I really hope you do. Your like the best friend I ever had on aj :(

      -Fam

      Delete
    2. It did, when I got my laptop it was the only thing I ever went onto, and I NEVERRRRRR clicked any ads or things.

      Plus my mom hates AJ anyway because of how slow it makes our computers XDD

      Delete
  16. I will miss you so much, Naf! I understand you feeling like this. I got bullied on AJ last year so many times that I wanted to quit so badly. Until i met you. I figured that I should just take a break and focus on something other than AJ. I came back three months after and I felt so much better. I hope you do come back.

    Until the end
    ~When123

    ReplyDelete
  17. I understand you need a break. I hope you have a great life. But I have a little bit of a heart break. You are the only friend I have and I mean that. Have a GREAT GREAT GREAT life and I wish you the best. I'll never forget you.

    -RM21

    ReplyDelete
  18. HOW DARE U QUIT
    U STAYIN HERE U HEAR ME
    jk
    How long will your hiatus be?
    I'll probably be done with AJ when you come back, haha xD
    I'm moving on to dA =)
    Anywho, see you soon :D !

    Mifi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're moving to dA? Cool. Please add me. You know what to search.

      Delete
  19. when i saw this post i immediately knew you were quitting, but thanks for not abandoning this blog forever, I hope you come back someday, or just post every once in awhile! thank you so much for your great content, contests and awesomeness posts that i will sure miss! but thanks for the hard work :)
    i don't want to sound exactly like what you wrote up there, but, I really do think it is the best for you :D just take a break, your faithful blog viewers won't mind, just come back whenever and if you are ready ;)
    -awesomepanda868

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good luck in life, Nafaria.
    I wish you the best.
    -Balaur

    ReplyDelete
  21. :Sigh:
    Another aj blogger gone :c
    I wish you good luck in life, naffy!
    Can you please pop in every once and awhile?
    I guess this is goodbai
    :C

    ReplyDelete
  22. Did anybody read the part where she said she's just taking a break!? She's not entirely leaving, just testing something! I totally understand Naffy. I was thinking about doing the same thing! One day I was thinking how life was some much simpler back then when AJ didn't change my life.

    “I understand. I hope the best for you, and if you think this is the best decision, so be it.”

    I just don't think people should be so dramatic about them taking a break/quitting! No offense Naffy, but just beware people. O.O So yeah, you're awesome, Naf, and I hope you enjoy your break. I think you will find out that it's so much easier and simpler when a computer isn't hogging your attention, and AJ isn't ruining your life.

    Have fun! :)
    ~wolfiepaws~

    P.S. Peoples! Don't be so solemn. Just be happy and give a smile! :) No worries right? Naffy coming back/staying is a 99%!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bye naffy :,,C i will missyou~elizaboo1104September 5, 2014 at 8:50 PM

    Naffy, i understand. Goodbye. ~elizaboo1104

    ReplyDelete
  24. i will miss you <3

    - rascal

    PS
    goodbye, best friend.

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!