Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Tiki Lawn Chair

Hey! Sorry, I slept in really late. I'm afraid I have a budding cold. :( Today's new item is the Tiki Lawn Chair!


I like it a lot. It's made of bamboo, which makes it look like it was built by animals. ^.^

As much as I hate to break the news, the rest of the mysteries have been CANCELED. It's getting sort of boring for me to keep making the same contest over and over again. I want to do something new! I plan for 140,000 views to have a quote contest. I hope you all understand. C:

I've picked an Epic Den of the Week, and it belongs to pink200330!


XD

I found a Jammer hosting a Pokemon Daycare at their den. This will be added to the Funny Jammers page. x3


Hehe. :p

I'm going to be working on the JCSI a lot today- tracking, filling out forms, etc.

See you!

16 comments:

  1. I thought my den was normal. ;0;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, a quote contest! And awesome den, Pink! -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  3. A quote contest? How does that work?

    There was this den filled with leaves. Now sofas! What's next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A quote contest is where everyone makes up a quote about Animal Jam- whether it's about the Alphas, anti-scamming, buddies, etc. And it doesn't have to be about AJ. It can be about life, love, and blah.

      Delete
    2. ♥♡fuzzhead Peace, Love, and UNICORNS!!♥♡August 6, 2014 at 2:59 PM

      A quote:
      Blah is a word you sy when you dont wanna type anyblah

      Delete
  4. Funny thing I did pinks den yesterday as an epic den on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naf, you were right :L kittens has changed, a LOT, shes really a cyber bully :L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taco no she's not softballluver66 is a bully in real life and in aj and sorry I don't comment as much my iPad wont let me >:( and I want a 5 guys ham burger can some one get some. Please??
    -tig47498
    \(o,o)/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HAVE COME BACK
    BLERGHHHHH I SURVIVED ALMOST A WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT INTERNET
    A RECORD
    HAHA

    @Tacocat
    What the heck o-o I hate bullies :( They make me cry up to 5 times per week and cut and cuss and hate on everybody and depress and a bunch of other stuff >_<

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  8. HECK YEAH NEW PROFILE PIC
    MY DRAWING
    NO STEALING
    :)
    I'LL CHANGE IT BACK TO LEVI HEICHOU SOON <3

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG NAFFY LOL! I randomly typed your username on YouTube and a video came up called: "OMG- Nafaria9 Rarest item in Jamaa found! animal jam" :)

    (It's your horse coin)
    ~wolfy

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!