Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sad and Good News

Hey Jammers! Today's new item is a Stone Lamp, carved specially for the Outback Imports. ^o^


I really, really like this item. I might buy it. =3

Alright, everyone. I have some unfortunate news.

Every year I host a plushie blog. That blog only lasts about a summer long.

And just like Afro Fox and Chicken Wolf, I am discontinuing the Krystal Way.

It's for the better. I already have so much to deal with. You guys have no idea how many hours and effort I put into making contests, parties, gadgets, pages, and other enjoyable things for you.

With lots of blogs to keep updated with, one less will make my life a whole lot easier.

I've decided to leave up the blog until next Wednesday when school begins, so you can take a look at the old posts. When the 20th comes, the blog will be gone for good.

Also, my friend Cottoncandy quit yesterday. :( We will miss her a ton.

To lighten the mood, I do have some good news!

I might prepare a life blog about me. That's only if school goes smoothly, and my life isn't too rushed.

I'm starting a graphic sale, because making those teeny squishy graphics are so much fun! :D

The party invitation will hopefully be made today as well. 

Before I end the post, I wanted to say something:

Anonymous-

STOP.

Thank you, and jam on!

13 comments:

  1. S-so you're quitting? DX I was afraid this would happen. Please, Naffy, keep this blog. You're just going to delete it? Keep it. As a memory. When you're gone... We had good times. :)
    ~wolfiepaws4330~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd just like to say this is an AMAZING blog and it has come SO far. You are a great blogger, ya hear? :)
      ~wolfie

      Delete
    2. She's just quitting The Krystal Way.

      ~When123

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I'm still keeping this blog up. Not the Krystal Way. :c

      Delete
    4. If you do a graphic of my fox, I will hug you.
      If you do a burger graphic, I will hug you even though I hate fast food? However, since you did it! I'll hug you no matter what you make.
      -Balaur

      Delete
    5. There's already a burger graphic on the graphics page.

      Delete
  2. Wait, school starts next Wednesday?! Nooooo!!!! Summer break is way too short!! XD And it's ok, Naffy, if you quit the Krystal Way. I understand that we need to lighten our lives too. Especially when school is starting. And I know how much effort you put in this blog. You put a whole lot of your effort to make this incredible blog and you're just twelve years old. I'm thirteen and I can barely make a blog. XD -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait so your not quitting the ajw?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noooo D=
    NAFFEH YOU BETTER POST DAILY UNTIL WEDNESDAY YA HEAR ME!!??

    Mifi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does everything think I'm quitting the AJW? I'm quitting the Krystal Way... e0e

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!