Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The JCSI

Hey everyone! Today's item is an addition to the all-new Tiki Set- the Tall Tiki Table!


It's a petite little pedestal, perfect for putting your most prideful prizes on display. Hehe, I used a lot of "p" words. :P

Have you noticed the new blog mascot, Shadow's Wisp?


I chose him because he looks just like Nafaria. <3

Speaking of CS, I think the new Fennec Foxes are just the most adorable pets in the game.

Pet

I made a new blog that informs people about hackers and scammers. It's called the Jamaa Crime Scene Investigation, or the JCSI. Click here to view it. And, if you'd like to join the team, simply comment. :)

Tacocat101 made up a miniature sequel to the old legend of AJ. On the topic of old legends, visit the Stories and Legends page for a new story I made: Fate of Jamaa.

Anyway, here it is:

Zios and Mira had 4 children. 2 girls, and 2 boys. The first phantoms existed BEFORE Zios passed away. During this time, a war broke out. Zios created a temple of protection for his 4 children. Darkness could be enter the walls of this temple. Zios recognized it was time to call upon animals, he landed the temple in a jungle like area of Jamaa. He called the 6 greatest warriors, to be Alpha's! And other great warrior's to be Shamman's! They battled the phantoms, than one day, Zios ventured from the temple, and died. Mira, created even more phantoms from this, and fled.... The eldest of his children, can still hear what Zios tells him. He has his powers. He was too take care of the children. And so the eldest brother did so, however the youngest brother, passed away. Later, he discovered he and his two sisters were half phantom. They can control it through most of the year, but during the month of darkness, there darkness takes over. 

I sent Rascal her prize. The new mystery will be up today for sure. Don't fret any longer!

G'bye!

9 comments:

  1. I love Shadow's Wisp! He's adorable :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the JCSI! It's pretty cool! And for some reason I feel like it's something sort of like the FBI or CIA.
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree, Fennec Foxes are too cute! I wonder what the still ungrown one will look like. Anyway, JCSI sounds great, I'd love to join! x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, you can all join! We need more agents. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna join JSCI, but not sure if my parents would let me be a real AUTHOR and junk...
    Would it be possible for me to report my findings but have you post them?

    FuzzyKitty214

    ReplyDelete
  6. AGH WHY IS ANIMAL JAM SO CONFUSING? TOO MANY ACRONYMS! JULIAN2 QUITS! (lol i dont like him) MELOETTA385!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT JCSI STANDS FOR! I DONT KNOW WHAT AJSC STANDS FOR! AGENTS?!?! DREAMIA??! SOMEONE IS EXCELLENT AT TRACKING SOMEONE DOWN? HOW DO I TRACK PEOPLE DOWN?!?! NOTHING MAKES SENSE!! THIS IS AN ENORMOUS WORLD WAR III MIXED WITH A SOCCER MATCH AND BOMBING ALL AT ONCE!! I DONT KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN THIS IS ALL TOO FAST AHHH

    Sincerely,
    Grapevine588

    P.S. not meant to be spam

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!