Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stone Fans

R
Herro! My first day of school went okay. Most of it was alright, but I can expect misery ahead. D: Today's new item is the very interesting Leaf Fan, sold in Treetop Gardens.


It's not industrial for once! I really like this object. It brings out the good in nature. Besides, it's NM, too! :D

Speaking of which, if you want a forest-y fence for your den, here's an idea on how to make one.


Cute, right? All you need to an estimated amount of pogo sticks! This will be added to the Den Tips section.

Here is a graphic of an otter I made...


Good? Bad?

On the topic of otters, these cute animals spring to life in Jamaa tomorrow. Let's hope they're for gems, and for every Jammer to enjoy. -cringes teeth-

There's another clue on top of the post: "R". Now we have "R-A-R"= RAR. Any guesses on what the mystery is?

Lastly, my friend CleverQueen discovered an unreleased item called the Stone Sword.


Cool! I wonder where they got it- perhaps the Adventures? Hopefully it will appear in the stores soon!

Until then, goodbye for now!

21 comments:

  1. and for the mystery i think it spells rare and that your adding more rares to the rare page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha good! i knew it was rare but now you told it before me.... so.................. nothing......

      Delete
  2. Stone sword?! Wow, now that I've seen it, I want it! XD
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the word is rare.
    -XxrarepixelationxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mind if I post about this new sword thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naffy are dark purple pigtails a fair trade for a black worn and a freedom helemt?
    -ca1412

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stone Sword?! I WANT ONE! (This has to be like, the only unreleased item I want lol)

    Victory

    ReplyDelete
  7. When will AJ come up with something AoT-related TwT

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi nafaria9 i just got your special gift, the rare spike! and i wanna thank you alot!! thank you thank you thank you... i also send a rare curly wig to you!:-) thank you because my rare spike was scammed by rainalisha(you know that story)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I never really liked spikes anyway, unless they're from friends or they make good outfits...

      Delete
  9. and i warn all of you jammers and bloggers to report and block rainalisha! she isa big scammer she also just didnt scammed me but also my buddy jamesrox1234! stay safe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well jamesrox is a kinda scammer his self.... but when he scammed me it was all my fault! because i dont think this is scammong but.... he asked for alot of rares and expensive stuff! and i didnt wanted to finish our friendship:-( so im the silly one he he;-)

      Delete
  10. rare. i think rare spiked collar

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rare? Rarity? Rarely?

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!