Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Teacups Are Back!!!

Many jammers have noticed Beta items are returning. They're right! TEACUPS are the newest item in Jamaa! The best part? You can change their color (if you're a Member)! I'm going to trade off some colored ones to my storage account :D



Sorry all you jammers who worked hard. I only had one teacup-but now I have like 6! Mostly on my storage account.

That's the whip! And be sure to come to the trading party tomorrow! Scroll down for the invite :) And I'm going to put up a new poll....instead of Tips, I may do Jammer of the Week based on your thoughts....


1 comment:

  1. Hi! If you would like to trade me for a tea cup, im mufette in animal jam!




    Jam on, -Mufette

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!