Saturday, June 29, 2013

Early Cats get the Bird

-yawns- H-hi, jammers. I'm up really early because of our garage sale this morning. I decided to sleep in 2 hours, because the normal wake-up time was 4:00 am. Yikes! Anyway, I figured out the new item for yesterday. More like items!

 

Why can't a Freedom Party be close to when I can attend!? Grr....what if Freedom Gloves are out? if anyone of you manages to get to the Freedom Party, here's how the whole Freedom Party-item issue will be solved:

1. You send or tell me the new item.
2. I post it with a picture (if I can get one, and if you want a picture it's probably good to send, although I wouldn't care much if nobody did) and credit to whoever found it out for me.

Does that sound good?

I got a mean letter today because I somehow ended up in Aldan. I wanted to get a spike collar or wristband for my friend Valdespar, and this girl named arthop sent me a letter saying, Are You Kidding!?

My response was, nope.

Her response: Wow...

I don't think she likes what I own. Eh, that's her problem, deal with it, lady!

I guess that's the Whip. Until then, keep Whipping, Jam on, and play AJ and Webkinz!

10 comments:

  1. I always go into Aldan and get mean letters. some said some extreme bad words! So I neever go into aldan now because the people are so mean.-skydrain7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? I mean, Aldan is packed with careless, rude people. (Sorry if you like Aldan, I just don't). I hang out in quieter servers, like Sawtooth, Wasatch, you know, servers without the full icon.

      Delete
  2. I will send you the items the second i see it from the party!-skydrain7

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesterday webkinz didn't work for me... :'( and I didn't get my summer sesation prize! I come on every year! ow i'm sad...
    -a very upset ilovemyfamily153666

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, supercalafragilisticespealadocious LOL!!!

      Delete
    2. you spelled it!

      Delete
    3. Aww! Don't worry, Fam. There's always next year. Once my computer wouldn't let me go on Webkinz for about 3 months!

      Delete
    4. 0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0 wow!! lol. anyway, if anyone has an extra one me and my sis didn't get to go on.. it went down all day..
      -ilovemyfamily153666
      p.s. my use on webkinz is 542317

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!