Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cosmo Statue and Diamond Award

Hello, jammers! An early Tuesday morning, I guess. Well, before the new item, all Members receive their diamond gift today!










I personally thought that since the Diamond Shop came open last Thursday, the diamond gift would come on the following Thursday. Plus, I thought we'd get 4 diamonds!

It's okay, though.

I'm still counting on the gift card.

Because instead of waiting, I'll get more diamonds more easily! =D

And the new item is a Cosmo Statue. Crystal Cosmo, that is. But did I mention the Liza one? Nope. Well, just barely noticed that.


That's the whip!



3 comments:

  1. I tried to get diamonds by trying to get everyone to turn white and jump on a diamond, but some did something else. And everyone must be white and jumping! I don't think Jammers that don't listen should stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, I personally believe the White Diamond Hop rumor isn't true, but you're right-teamwork is best!

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!