Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Beta Computer Back

Hello, jammers. I'm bummed out. Wanna know why? Because the three Beta Computers I won in Adventures are now in stores! I hoped they wouldn't come out, but now I realize that the Arctic Wolf stone thingy only gives you resale den items and Monday Rares.



Well, I never liked computers for their rarity. I liked them for how they looked. I mostly trade by demand, you know.

I gave some computers to my friends. But I didn't buy them! I WON them! I hope they realize it was a lot of work and time I put in for those desktops.

Anyway, I think I'll start doing Jammer of the Week tomorrow. Don't sweat it if you aren't the jammer-if you keep believing, you may just end up here on a post! That's kind of how I host "fashion shows" on AJ. I eliminate the jammers who say, "I won't win! My outfit is terrible!" and keep the jammers who say, "I hope I win! I believe I can!"

That's the whip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!