Saturday, April 22, 2017

Nat Geo Kids AJ Personality Quiz

Hello everybody! Welcome to the Animal Jam Whip. :) I hope your weekend is off to a great start.

Recently I was exploring the National Geographic Kids website when I came across an Animal Jam personality quiz, which tells you what AJ avatar you're most like! I believe this was added to the website last September for the game's sixth birthday. Speaking of birthdays, this year AJ will be turning seven! That's crazy! Time sure does fly by... smile while you still have teeth. ;P

Anyways, here's what the quiz looks like before you attempt it:


Click on the image above to access the quiz.

After answering a short series of questions, I got my final result...


It turns out that I'm most like a gray wolf! I'm not afraid to speak my mind, I'm a born leader, and I'm social and outgoing. Cool!

What avatar are YOU most like? Be sure to take the quiz and let me know in the comments!

Bye Jammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!