Hi Jammers! I hope you're all having a fabulous day. In today's post, I am going to be giving you guys five different tips, tricks, and strategies to the popular minigame Falling Phantoms. In my opinion, this game is great for earning pretty good amounts of gems in a short amount of time, so if you're looking to earn a lot of gems, this is the post for you. Let's begin!
1. Try to avoid staying in one place for a long time, but don't keep moving around so much that things get all hectic and panicky.
2. Always stay alert and watch your surroundings.
3. Typically, shortly after a group of gems pop up in one of the corners, a few phantoms will fall into or near that area, so I suggest timing yourself wisely and collecting those gems quickly and safely. Get in, get out!
4. It has been said that running away from a phantom in the opposite direction that is falling is a helpful strategy when trying to get out of the way as fast as possible. If you run in the direction the phantom is falling, the phantom is more likely to catch up with you and hit you because of the angle they're falling at.
5. Try not to get distracted by watching what the other players are doing. Always keep your eyes on the phantoms.
Thanks for reading, and keep on whipping!