Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The ''Infected'' (Beta) Eyeball Hat

Hi Jammers! ^.^ Happy first day of November! Can you believe that 2016 is already almost over!?

I don't know how many times I've said this, but it just drives me CRAZY how fast time goes by. >.<

Anyway... even though the Night of the Phantoms celebration has technically ended, I thought I would just follow it up with a few last-minute sort-of-Halloweeny posts.

So, today, we're going to be talking about one of the rarest items in all of Animal Jam: the ''beta'' eyeball hat, or, as I like to call it, the ''infected'' eyeball hat.

Why infected, you might ask?

Item Eyeball-Hat Pink

BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S ALL PINK AND GUSHY AND DISEASED. And (this goes for all eyeball hats) what is with the three, big, thick lines sticking out of it? Are they supposed to be eyelashes or something? O.o

I just find all eyeball hats in general so... weird.

Moving on now.

The beta eyeball hat came to be during the Night of the Phantoms celebration of 2010. Again, time flies... 2010 was six years ago. Holy moly guacamole.

There are several rumors on how this strange item could be acquired, including:

  • They were sold for a very short amount of time in Jam Mart Clothing
  • They were put into stores to ''test'' the real eyeball hats, then quickly taken out after
  • They were given to a few select Jammers
  • They were given out by AJ Guides if you beat them in a game
Lots of people have different stories to tell, as you can see.

Since the beta eyeball hats haven't returned since 2010, they are extremely rare.

What other super rare items do you know of? Are they worthy of having their own little ''history post''? Also, comment down any post ideas you guys have. I love to take in you guys' suggestions, as they are very helpful to me. :)

Have a great day everyone, goodbye!

3 comments:

  1. Ikr. What are those things sticking out??!! Hmmm, maybe they are glitched? Idk....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a blog!!!!!!!!! Hopefully this isn't spam. If so, please delete it! I don't like to bother people.. but animal jam blogs aren't very common anymore.. I only have like 1 viewer I think lol

    so check out my blawg! I'm always looking for new viewers because DONALD TRUMP BUILD A WALL EJHFQWNIPORJQN3PIWL;E <--- jk lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm..... This may just be something verrryyyy interesting. ��

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!