Friday, March 15, 2013

You Know What I Hate?

Do you know what I don't like about some jammers?

Some jammers believe that some of the items from Summer Carnival or later are from Beta.

No. Way. Jammers!

Listen. For those of you who think this, Beta was a period when the game first opened. This period was used for testing out the game to fix any glitches that may damage it. During this, items were sold that are not sold today. At least some of them. And so now, we know these items as Beta.

A year passed, and the game became more fun for the players. During the summer, AJHQ invented the Summer Carnival. In the carnival, you could spend gems on games to win tickets. Jammers could then spend their tickets on plushies or clothing. This carnival only lasted for the summertime of 2012. This period of time was NOT in Beta. Beta was more likely to be back in 2011.

I'm actually secretly a Beta tester myself. I began playing in late, late Beta, around September 2011. Have you heard of the Beta item, Pawprint Vase? Yes, those were out when I was just an early Non. Also, Basketballs for Nons were out. Thankfully, my sister bought one, but who knows what happened to it. I think it somehow ended up in her mailbox.

Anyway,when I got Membership, it was in late September. I bought it with my own money, and received the gift for the month: A Cloud. I have a Rain Cloud.

Wanna know something? Ever heard of the Beta item, 1st Birthday Cake? That item came from an old code which I forgot but used. It was my first item ever. After that, I only spent my gems on the Claw, which I adored. I still have it.

So hopefully now you jammers out there understand why a lollipop necklace isn't Beta. (BTW, if you REALLY want a lollipop necklace, play Sky High! There may be a chance you'll get that item when you reach the top.)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!