Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Whew!

Finally! My Internet is working. Maybe AJ was just the problem. Anyway, today's new item is the Porthole, a furniture item for Members, which is found in Sunken Treasures, the underwater furniture store. Thanks for the picture, AJSpirit Blog!



On Webkinz, look for floating eggs. Click on them for a yummy treat!

Today I'm going to do some testing. What I mean by that is, I will be testing how different jammers judge other jammers.

Like how jammers judge people on their rares.

That's not the way to do it, so I'm curious on how some jammers react when a jammer that doesn't have any clothes on sits by them in Aldan.

So first, I take off my "rares" and clothing, and find some "rare" jammers to test.

I may ask them, "May I sit by you?" or "Is this where rare people sit?"

You can do the same!

Test jammers on how they treat and respect jammers, by their clothing or past all that.

If we can teach jammers how to judge jammers (better yet, NOT to judge them), we can make Jamaa a better place.

That's the whip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!