Saturday, March 2, 2013

Cloverful, Delicous, NEW Pets!

Hey, Webkinzers and jammers! I realized I haven't been doing the recipe of the month for Webkinz, so now I'll start it up again! Here it is.....

Ophidian Callaloo


  • Licorice

  • Salad
 
            Tomato Soup
 
 
So, as you see, you will need a stove and these three ingredients. Get all that you need in the WShop!
 
I'm also disappointed with Webkinz.
 
They are making Webkinz unfair by their dumb, unfair ideas for Deluxe Membership. I mean, LOOK AT US NOW! THE TROPICAL ISLAND IS ONLY FOR THEM STINKIN' DELUXE!!!!!! (I'm very angry. I will try to get Deluxe, but for now I'm missin' that thing.)
 
They just want to make Deluxe Members have more benefits that the Nons.
 
I think they just do this for money. AJ does it for money AND to help big cats. Good work, AJ! Webkinz is just slackin' on this. But I still do love Webkinz more than AJ. I've been playing Webkinz since I was five, and my oldest pet, Shiny, the white rabbit, is almost 6 or 7 years old.
 
The plushies are money enough, people!
 
Anyway, Webkinz has some new friends! Meet:
 
 
March Webkinz Cheats for 2013The Rainbow Pegasus, the Hyena, which is my favorite, the Sweet 'n Love Puppy, the Signature Dachshund, and the Rockerz Fox. Yipee!
 
As well with AJ, the new Arctic Wolf pets are up for adopting. It's getting kind of crowded in the pet adopt-a-pet-quickly area thing. Also, for members and underwater, the old Clover Skirts are out.
 
That's the whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!