Friday, December 15, 2017

Important News

Hey Jammers! I have a quick announcement to make. If you were planning on coming to the Jamaaliday party, this might be a little sad for you. Unfortunately, I am going to have to cancel the party because I'm visiting my cousin in college for the day. I will still try and find another time to reschedule it, but for now, the party is on hold. Sorry about that! :(

However, I will be getting up the den design contest in the next little bit, so stay tuned for that. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!