Friday, May 29, 2015

Raspberry Tiger Glitch Tutorial

Hello! ^.^ Today I finally have something interesting to post. :p

First off, my good friend awesomepanda868 stopped by for a visit yesterday! We had a lovely chat on the boardwalk in Kimbara Outback.


My deer is the one without the skirt. :3

I don't usually post the new item, but this new item is just too awesome to resist buying!


The new item is a Cotton Candy Hat! I thought it was ice cream until I read the little label. owo It's so worth the 2,000 tickets.

Now for the important stuff! Well, I guess meeting Panda was important, too. And the cotton candy hat.

Courtesy of my other good friend Mesha336, I bring you the fabulous Raspberry Tiger Glitch!

The steps are easy to do and can be completed within a minute or so.

Step 1: Go to any ocean land and switch to a dolphin, sea turtle, octopus, or shark.


Step 2: Open the Parties menu and go to the Best Guess Game.


Voila! Take a look at the wonderful results:


I am now a raspberry tiger! O.O Can you find me? x3

Sometimes the glitch will glitch up even more, and your pelt won't be a solid magenta.



How peculiar... and cool! :D

Let's all give a big round of applause for Mesha336 and her outstanding tutorial video as seen below!


Bye everyone! Hopefully this time I will be able to make it to the party without missing it or having to reschedule.

5 comments:

  1. HI i love your blog i will try out this glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spooky party is on!Glitch or new idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, it was so once to see you again, Naffy! ^.^ And I'll definitely try that glitch out this weekend!
    -Panda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost forgot about your party I'll try to be therre

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome glitch!
    -tiggy

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!