Friday, July 25, 2014

Electrocuted Snakes

Hullo! Today's new item is the Snake Balloon Hat, found in the Summer Carnival for 2,000 tickets.


It looks electrocuted! Somebody, call the doctor!

I think the Summer Carnival is home to some of Jamaa's wackiest items. Wouldn't you agree?

DewDropReptile reminded me about yesterday's new item which I missed. It was a Beta Table, sold in the new Beta Party.


It's a cute, decorative wooden table to place in any den for any reason! ^.^

Ever since the Beta Party opened, I've heard a lot of complaints about how the items aren't "Beta". :/

The Beta Party's purpose is to experience what a normal den was like during Beta. The items don't have to be Beta to make the party Beta. Ugh. It irritates me so much (cause I'm like that) I want to smother intelligence and logic all over their faces.

On the topic of parties, yesterday's bash was really fun!


I got two new plushies for the Krystal Way! :D Thanks again to all who came!


Now I need to post on Krystal. The mystery has an extension, since it has two prizes, so the last day to enter is today!

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Stupid Amsterdam :(
    I'm happy you guys had fun though :3
    EEEEKKKKKKKKK I HAVE AN ATTACK ON TITAN MANGA IM FREAKING OUT >0<

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed it too.

      That's nice. You got the manga you wanted. I haven't just yet. I just have to be patient, eh?

      Delete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!