Friday, July 11, 2014

:(

Okay, just so we are clear, I hacked ONCE.

In fact, it wasn't much of a hack.

My friend (jessica37673) and I were eating lunch one day in 3rd grade, talking about Animal Jam. She told me her password ON PURPOSE.

I logged into her account one day after she had quit a year ago, and looked around. I saw a plushie I wanted.

I took the plushie.... :(

And immediately logged off.

After a while, I started to feel depressed, angry, and sick inside. "Why did I do that!?" I asked myself.

I completely regret doing it. It was a big mistake and an accident. Guilt was the only thing I felt for the rest of the day.

I am so sorry. 

I never did it again. Besides, we're only human. If you can't feel sorry for who you scammed or hacked, well... change needs to happen. Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. =(
    Did you at least give it back? :)
    I know it's hard to resist temptations, especially if there's no danger whatsoever, except for consciousness which tells you it's wrong, SOMETHING SOME PEOPLE APPARENTLY DON'T OWN.

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking about Nethter btw haha

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok, Naffy. I can see how tempting it was.
    ~wolfie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naffi,
    Remember what i told you (our secret) that will always make you feel better when you think of when you took that plushie :)
    ~carrot04

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep. The thing that separates you from hackers is that you felt bad about it and will never hack again, so. c:
    We all make bad decisions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my best decisions that I keep on regretting is to play AJ.

      Mythy

      Delete
  6. It's alright Naffy. We are all human beings. We all get temptations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i understand perfectly its ok we all make mistakes
    -tig47498

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's alright naffy, I have done Something similar.

    My friend quit about a year ago. A few months back, she both told me her pass and said the was going to get back on and give me her stuff. She forgot to log back on. After a month of her forgetting, I logged on and took a few items. I told her afterward, and she said it was ok. Is that considered hacking? She is my Irl best friend btw.

    I have never done anything else (scamming or hacking)

    - rascalcat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a friend that scammed alot. And I wondered what it was like, so I tried the trust me scam. After I scammed someone I felt horrible. So I gave everything back and said sorry. I will never EVER do that again, it's horrible!

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!