Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day! ^.^

Happy Valentine's Day, my fellow Jammers. :) Today's new item-I mean TWO new items-are the pawsome Friendship Necklaces, which you can give out to your friends!


I am very happy they're NM, too!

My best apologies for the lack and sloppiness of posting lately. It's just that, well.... AJ's getting boring for me. I have to FORCE myself to log on AJ. I have to FORCE myself to post. After a while it gets a little run-down. I hate to break it to everyone, but I may be taking a break soon.

AJHQ has been very weird lately. This is a message found from Pumaa.


I snorted at this. XD But WHY do we have to march around Mira wearing scarves and ties? I'm sure Mira thinks that's nuts, and she wouldn't prefer a bunch of crazy people stomping around her... o-o

What has the world come to?

AN EPIC PARTY-BASH!!! ONLY HELD TOMORROW AT MY DEN!! :D


It will be VERY fun. :3

See ya!

8 comments:

  1. :(.. AJ is getting bored for me too. Still I won't quit for any dumb reason or anything. I guess I will keep playing AJ XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i have to wake up before 8 if i wanna make it to the party :(
    #stupidcalifornia
    - rascalcat who is in a very bad mood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #stupidgentiftgatshowyouwriteit

      Well Im not sure if I will make it, cuz we will be going to this city next to Brussels (where I live Idc if Im giving personal info away -.-)...

      Mythy

      Delete
  3. I understand if it's getting boring, it is a little, well, boring.
    And I just realized this; I can't come to the party tomorrow, I have a Girl Scout Meeting! D: Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's kinda early for me I don't think I'll be there DX Aj is getting boring... but today I was in jamaa whering a bat mask saying I was Bat Man CD it was really fun! ~ DogLover1230~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I MIGHT be there, but I'm not off of Mountain Time. I'll just leave the AJW open......
    -Camp2014 (May become Bramblekit006 if I fear of getting hacked......)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup... AJ is getting pretty boring, 'you know? I might stop playing Animal Jam. I don't know.

    ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!