Thursday, February 6, 2014

:D

Hi Jammers! Happy Update Day! With this update we have some EPIC NEWS! It's not eagles, sadly... but just wait and see! :D Pictures from AJ Sky Blog.

:O WHAT!? Do my eyes deceive me!? IT'S A MIRACLE! THANK YOU AJHQ! 

A new settings button (why won't they bring back the timer? D:) and a WHOLE BUNCH OF NM ITEMS IN THE SUNKEN TREASURES!!!!

Oh, how I could just prance around in the heavenly grass (if it were spring :P) with butterflies circling me! I'm in complete joy right now!

Of course I'm excited for the Friendship Festival. :3 We also have a new code, FRIENDSHIP, for a 500 gems reward!

A little thing on safety and a warning about the eagles! The eagles reminded me of Mira when I first saw that shadow. And do you read SKIES? I'm SO HAPPY for this upcoming update with the eagles! The bad part is AJ might be REALLY, REALLY.... full. DX

Last of all an intro to that new website Animal Jam Academy. It's not bad, they have fun projects!

To end this post, we have not one but two items for the festival!

(From AJ Roar-no time to get screenshots)

The new Rose Garland! And it's NM too! There's also the Heart Balloon, a favorite, but not picture. Meh, go see for yourself. XD

Here's the invitation again:



Happy jamming!

11 comments:

  1. OMG I LUV CHU AJHQ :O
    And the roses are wonderful ^.^

    Mythy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! Nonmembers can now buy as many Small Dens as they want! I tried it on a nm storage account! :D

    ~Rainbowcat1~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chat was updated! D: It's AWFUL! Try it! DX

      Delete
    2. ?
      Which chat??

      Mythy who just threw up so doesn't feel well e.e

      PS Da bright side I prob' won't go to le schoo tomarrow :D

      Delete
    3. i know right??? DX i hate the free chat update. im sending them a help thingy so they fix it D:<
      -a wolfhead73601 who is so angry my ice armor is melting.

      Delete
  3. OMZ TODAY'S UPDATE WAS HORRIBLE! THEY FIXED THAT GLITCH WHERE YOU SWITCH OTHER PEOPLE'S DENS AND THEY RUINED FREE CHAT!!! YOU CAN'T TYPE MORE THAN 2 QUESTION AND EXCLAMATION POINTS! OOHHH, AND THERE'S MORE! YOU CAN'T TYPE SOME OF THE BEST EMOTES NOW BECAUSE YOU CAN ONLY DO ONE DOT. YOU CAN'T TYPE ANYTHING AFTER A !, ?, OR .!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NNONONOONONONONONONONON FREE CHAT DD,:

    ReplyDelete
  5. AJHQ You're amazing! This is, THE OFFICIAL NM UPDATE. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have I ever mentioned how much I loved AJHQ? About the free chat update, this is my thought: ... I'm not really sure what you guys are so mad about because I haven't been able to play AJ in awhile, but I think I get why... Man, I wanted free chat so I COULD type sgdhjvmfndhhfjjc and =-O :-P. ;-). :-( :-). :-! :-$ B-). :O. :-* :-D. :'( :-\ O:-). :-[ and Thish ish so aweshome and hard ( yes, believe it or not, in restricted chat you couldn't say HARD). But AJHQ is being so nice to nm and WHEN THE HECK IS THE GIRAFFES AND ELEPHANTS AND RHINO ETC. ARE GONNA STOP TRAVELING. THEY'RE PROBABLY POOPED.
    Have a nice day.
    ~wolfpaws4330~
    ( Sorry, had to do an essay and a Lotta HW but everything's good now. But I still have another essay due Tuesday )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently you can copy and paste the emotes .3.

    Mythy who HATES AJHQ but LOVES the fact that she bought anotha small den X3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Animal Jam HQ isn't taking it SO hard on non-members THAT much, thank you!

    And I bought many small dens abd at least one Sunken Treasures then BD XD!

    And I'm glad Animal Jam HQ let NMs and Ms take in twenty slots for the dens :-D!

    Happy Jamming, Jammers ♡☆♧;-)! ~♥biamorawesome♥~

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!