Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Night of the Phantoms!

Boo! Today is Night of the Phantoms in Animal Jam, and Halloween in real life, for those who celebrate it. Do any of you have a costume for tonight? I am going to be a wolf in real life and a Beta Player in Animal Jam. I'm basically going to spend the Trick-or-Treating hours plotting pranks on people. ^.^

Anyway, here is the new item for today:
It's okay. I was expecting an update, though.

We got to 30,000 views! Yay! I'm so happy! Thank you all for viewing the blog-but that doesn't mean to stop! :P I will host a party soon and a contest!

In celebration of this, I've sent the people who comment a lot a little Spooky Gift as a treat! I also want to give you all a big ol' virtual treat.....

 
The structure of a phantom! This is not made by me. It is made by a very clever Jammer!

I've also done two more portraits! I would have done the ones before, but none of you guys logged out as the animal of your choice. Sorry. >.<



I hope you guys think they look okay.

I got a bit frustrated while doing the wolf, and whenever I get that feeling I grab a new piece of paper and draw people's faces without looking at my drawing. Some can be good, ugly, pretty, or just a plain blob. XD

Remember that AJ Halloween Prank I posted a while back?

This prank will not work unless you have reindeer poop from Jamaalidays.

If someone will not leave your den, slide the poop under their butts and yell, "EWW!" They'll most likely leave. :3

So, have a happy Halloween!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on 30,000 views!!!
    That is a very clever trick (about getting people to leave.) I'll have to keep it in mind. :D
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a dead ghost for Halloween I am going to a party now because I in uk
    Blueberryb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was Katniss! :3 Btw, check out my AJMV trailer if you haven't yet! :D

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!