Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, America!

You know what day it is: The 4th of July! Of course, I live in America. Anyway, today I won't be playing much because it's the time to spend time with our families, remembering the time when our country was founded. Okay, if you live outside of the U.S., don't even bother to read this. But it IS Freedom Day for international jammers.

Anyway, today's new item is thankfully not in the Freedom Party! It's in the Summer Carnival, and they're Freedom Snakes!

 

Here's a little mystery item that's going around Jamaa:

 

Do you see the orange part she's wearing? It looks like a 4-pack of muscles to me. My other friend told me they were "abs", which I have no idea what they are. Here's the question: Where do people get these? They aren't in shops. Are these people testing the item? We can't be for sure. If you have any clues, tell me.

That's the whip!

5 comments:

  1. ok a friend told me this... they were givin to about 5 peeps back during beta testing. I doubt though anyone would have these from beta but I never know bout them.
    -ilovemyfamily153666

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. abs. I saw them at the carnival too. I searched on google and those are rarer than 3 basketballs.-skydrain7

      Delete
  2. valdes - I haves abs to

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!