Friday, July 12, 2013

Silver Ring

Hi, jammers! Today's new item is a Silver Ring, sold in Epic Wonders. Looks cute and proper, huh? Try it on. It's so teensy!

 

Have any of you been on the new adventure yet and experienced all those annoying glitches? AJHQ needs to fix a lot of things. Just pointing that out.

And the party is today! I know, I have been recycling the old invitation, I just haven't had any energy to make a new one. If you are planning to come, please do!

I've also added a new tab. If you're a blogger without a signature, I recommend you visit there!

That's the whip! (Below is the invitation).
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com

6 comments:

  1. Is it color?-skydrain7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what color is, just not exactly what you're talking about. :)

      Delete
    2. I am coming to the party 5:30 here. I knw it will be epic!-skydrain7

      Delete
  2. WHEN R UR PARTYS I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO ONE!!!~GUY WITH A NOGGIN (oops caps lol)

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!