Friday, May 31, 2013

OH MY GOSH!!!!

I was playing AJ today and you won't believe what happened!

I traded a few items for a Beta Arctic Hood!!

SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I've been wanting one forever!!! Seriously!!

So, that's one item off my wishlist :)

YAY!!!!! BOO-YAH!!!! :D : D : D : D

But then....

When I was checking in Aldan to see if this hood was REALLY ACTUALLY beta (Aldan jammers do know a lot of rarity in items standards), I got a million (literally! kidding), umm, letters.

Saying:

You aren't epic cause you don't have epic clothes.

What for hood?



Yeah, I guess that's the consequence. ONE MILLION letters!!

Well, that's it and good luck with your dreams.

: D
Me =D

My hood in my inventory.

: D





3 comments:

  1. I never knew mine was so beta! I have the same one as you

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not beta look here

    http://animaljamwhip.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/extraordinary-items.html

    ReplyDelete

Before you make a comment, please consider using these rules. If any of them are disobeyed, your comment will be deleted immediately.

1. No swearing. The Animal Jam Whip needs to be kept a clean, safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
2. No rude/hateful/inappropriate/consistently negative or degrading comments. Even if it's just your opinion, anything unkind you say can be very hurtful.
3. No spamming. Spamming takes up space and makes the comment area/chat area messy.
4. No impersonating.
5. If you are commenting anonymously, please sign with your main username.

Thanks!